Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

One of Walene's beauties.
  1. Vaccinations are forced. For example, there are compulsory vaccination laws in every state. If something is good it doesn't have to be forced.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!

People are waking up to your lies.
Is that really the best you can come up with?

No, that's what you shills or terminally brainwashed are...
This is even better, you're told that you have lower ethics than Don King and you can talk about brainwashing. You do realise that the exact same thing can be said about yourself and that you have been brainwashed by others into believing vaccines are harmful.

Your complete denial about any vaccine being effective despite the fact we could prove otherwise is a little bit troubling. It shows a complete lack of rational thought and objectiveness in being able to form a valid argument which can be constructively debated. But hey from all the study you allegedly have completed you would already of known that to be the case.

Slax if you scare him away that will rob of us one more dumb kid to throw rocks at. What are we left with? The Feminist Myths thread and medusala. I might even have to go back to the quackery thread on the Paleo Pete Board.

Is that what you want? IS IT???

Slax if you scare him away that will rob of us one more dumb kid to throw rocks at. What are we left with? The Feminist Myths thread and medusala. I might even have to go back to the quackery thread on the Paleo Pete Board.

Is that what you want? IS IT???
Might take another holiday for a while then, it has been fun watching him suffer

Is that really the best you can come up with?

This is even better, you're told that you have lower ethics than Don King and you can talk about brainwashing. You do realise that the exact same thing can be said about yourself and that you have been brainwashed by others into believing vaccines are harmful.

Your complete denial about any vaccine being effective despite the fact we could prove otherwise is a little bit troubling. It shows a complete lack of rational thought and objectiveness in being able to form a valid argument which can be constructively debated. But hey from all the study you allegedly have completed you would already of known that to be the case.

Lol, don king had a large financial motive.....What's my motive?
Also, how many times do i have to say I don't think vaccines are effective as such, NO DISEASE has ever been eradicated because of a vaccine.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/heal...ancels-tour-of-australia-20150128-130qa4.html

The statement said "anti-free-speech terrorists" had threatened to bomb venues and commit other violence against venue owners, all of whom cancelled bookings for Dr Tenpenny's seminars in the past month.

"It's difficult to grasp why pro-vaccine extremists are so adamantly against freedom of speech. They have taken it one step further. They have blocked the freedom to hear information that is not in line with their pro-vaccine message," Dr Tenpenny said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/heal...-australia-20150128-130qa4.html#ixzz3jvDuFpmx
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Don't you love the brainwashed, they're free to act like common criminals when someone dares to challenge their worldview. ..

No, that's what you shills or terminally brainwashed are...

could you provide the stats on lives saved by vaccinations vs deaths caused by vaccinations? Perhaps even non-life threatening stats if death is not the best measurement.

Lol, don king had a large financial motive.....What's my motive?
Also, how many times do i have to say I don't think vaccines are effective as such, NO DISEASE has ever been eradicated because of a vaccine.
You keeping saying that and I keep asking you what happened to smallpox, which was eradicated by the vaccine.

Don't you love the brainwashed, they're free to act like common criminals when someone dares to challenge their worldview. ..
But as I said how do you know that you are not the brainwashed one? The brainwashed will always live in total denial that anything could be said that would prove their belief wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's my motive?

you're one of life's uneducated losers and believing in alternative realities gives you a sense of superiority over the brainwashed masses. some psychologists argue that conspiracism as a worldview is also an attempt to assert some sort of control over one's life, by giving order to what is really a chaotic (and scary) existence.

According to a pair of new studies published in the journal Applied Cognitive Psychology, conspiracy theorists—and there are a lot more of them than you may think—tend to have one thing in common: they feel a lack of control over their lives. [They]...showed that the opposite is also true: feeling a sense of control is protective against believing conspiracy theories

http://time.com/3997033/conspiracy-theories/

so your motive is basically stroking your ego while mitigating your insecurities.

But as I said how do you know that you are not the brainwashed one? The brainwashed will always live in total denial that anything could be said that would prove their belief wrong.
I think the fact that james won against the state after providing 90pages of evidence is pretty compelling.

you're one of life's uneducated losers and believing in alternative realities gives you a sense of superiority over the brainwashed masses. some psychologists argue that conspiracism as a worldview is also an attempt to assert some sort of control over one's life, by giving order to what is really a chaotic (and scary) existence.

http://time.com/3997033/conspiracy-theories/

so your motive is basically stroking your ego while mitigating your insecurities.
Awesome speculation champ, the trouble is that "Immunization the reality behind the Myth " exposes my motivation, which is nothing more than telling the truth.

Awesome speculation champ, the trouble is that "Immunization the reality behind the Myth " exposes my motivation, which is nothing more than telling the truth.

not much speculation at all. you're hardly the first nutter i've come across online. there's a fair bit of research into people like you.

it's hilarious you think some stupid book written by an angry mother somehow trumps all the peer-reviewed science :drunk: you having 0 scientific training yourself, of course.

You cleverly humiliate Anti Vacc Crazies with your stylised, if a little extreme, parody of them.
By telling the truth and alerting people to the existence of the great book "Immunization the reality behind the Myth ". ..?

not much speculation at all. you're hardly the first nutter i've come across online. there's a fair bit of research into people like you.

it's hilarious you think some stupid book written by an angry mother somehow trumps all the peer-reviewed science :drunk: you having 0 scientific training yourself, of course.
With the money at stake, the review process can be bought as well.

By telling the truth and alerting people to the existence of the great book "Immunization the reality behind the Myth ". ..?
Pretty well every claim made by the anti-vaccs that i have been able to follow up is rubbish.
e.g. the claim appears on an anti-vacc website but can't be found anywhere else.
or Japan stopped whooping cough vaccinations in the 70's -they did -but so many died they reinstated it (anti-vaccs fail to mention the second part of the sentence)
or again e.g. Swedish whooping cough vacc was stopped by the govt as claimed by the anti-vaccs. However they forgot to mention that it was resumed sometime later, and the incidence of the sickness dropped dramatically.
This is what I have found each time I have followed up a claim-dodgy manipulation of the data.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back