Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Can anypne prove this guy is not for real?

12065800_10207136467277370_8912661582521880943_n.jpg

What is the criteria to determine a loon?

How about this:

Blaylock also has his opponents. Joe Schwarcz of the Montreal Gazette considers Blaylock to be a man whose mind is filled with conspiracy theories.

"He [Blaylock] opines that the social drug problem in the United States was created by the nefarious former Soviet Union "to weaken the resistance of Western society to Soviet invasion, undermine religion and make the youth unable to resist collectivism." And, oh yes, the Soviets were also responsible for an epidemic of hepatitis, AIDS, venereal diseases and highly resistant tuberculosis."

http://skepdic.com/blaylock.html

A loon with a medical degree is still a loon.

This article is written by a nutcase, are you a nut case for believing it? Do you really want me to prove that you are for quoting it? The scientific evidence is damming. I like you and what you do here and i dont want to upset you, but that article is s**t.

http://skepdic.com/blaylock.html

A loon with a medical degree is still a loon.
That article implies the quak is nuts because he speaks the truth about

http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html

it claims hes nuts on the view of h1n1. Now if you are an informed poster you know that h1n1 was made in a laboratory and the very laboratory profited from its release because it was the only one with a vaccine.

That article tries to claim he's nuts on his view about fluoride. It's a matter of public record fluoride is the man ingredient in Prozac, a drug designed to give a chemical lobotomy and linked with suicide and violent behavior.

if he really is a loon, why would they have to lie to prove their point?

This article is written by a nutcase, are you a nut case for believing it? Do you really want me to prove that you are for quoting it? The scientific evidence is damming. I like you and what you do here and i dont want to upset you, but that article is s**t.

Well your jpeg argument is that we have to believe him because he has a medical degree and apparently believes in Soviet conspiracies. Took me five seconds to find.

If he's your argument then you don't have one.

I propose that the next Anti-Vacc World congress be held in an Ebola ravaged African Nation.
Let's test their logic.

What is the criteria to determine a loon?
This can sometimes be extremely difficult but on other occasions it can be as simple as a mirror.....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread needs more POGMA .

little graham is a boring, repitive loon, at least the POG man was funny...in a really, really loopy kind of way.
I concur.

And tangentially related, I don't suppose you want to help me in my campaign to get tesseract reinstated? Sure, misogyny doesn't even come close to describing his views on women, but he made threads so much more interesting.

For the love of cash money Chief think of the page views.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back