Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

The world is a big place. Many diseases have been eliminated in Australia but are rampant elsewhere in the world. A lot of people travel, so there is always the chance that an unvaccinated Australian will come into contact with these diseases when overseas. Or a vaccinated person can bring it back and infect an unvaccinated person.

Further, many diseases are not yet eliminated, as they are highly contagious and not everybody can be vaccinated. There is a good chance your kids can pick up one of those, however most of them are usually not deadly (ie, Measles, Mumps, etc), though all can be (and still are).

And what do you mean "your labs"? Like I am somehow in cohorts with the government and big pharma to ensure vaccination rates are high and the $$ keep on flowing. I haven't been in this thread for long, but I am starting to see the conspiracy theorist in you coming through, as exists in all of my "friends" that are anti-vaccination.

Ah, so it's all YOU. You're one of them. You know the secrets, but you mustn't let the public know. Of course, you messed up and eradicated smallpox, and by developing vaccines that have dramatically reduced the occurrences of measles, mumps, polio, rubella, pertussis and so on, you might be sacked by nasty Big Pharma. Of course don't forget the natural cures that THEY don't want you to know about.

I sympathise with you having woo-woos as friends.

Ah, so it's all YOU. You're one of them. You know the secrets, but you mustn't let the public know. Of course, you messed up and eradicated smallpox, and by developing vaccines that have dramatically reduced the occurrences of measles, mumps, polio, rubella, pertussis and so on, you might be sacked by nasty Big Pharma. Of course don't forget the natural cures that THEY don't want you to know about.

I sympathise with you having woo-woos as friends.
Friends is a term I use loosely. More acquaintances or friends of friends. Basically, nobody that is invited to my wedding early next year. ;)

1979858_618764968206563_5976530001676608092_n.jpg

Great t-shirt! :thumbsu:

Big, big difference between all of those things and vaccinations though.

No difference whatsoever. Its irrational to think that companies with a distinct record of exploiting its customers for profit would have one product range where they actually did the right thing.

No difference whatsoever. Its irrational to think that companies with a distinct record of exploiting its customers for profit would have one product range where they actually did the right thing.

The company is irrelevant. The evidence is measured by what impact the medicine - vaccinations - have had on the diseases they were brought in to combat. The results are and have been in for a long time, with plummetting rates of infection across the board (most adults on here won't remember measles, mumps, rubella or pertussis precisely because the vaccinations have been so effective), and one absolutely lethal disease - smallpox - declared extinct. That's what medicine does. It works. Companies may absolutely make money, but they wouldn't have it for long if it didn't work - because they'd be sued out of business in an instant.

On the other hand, you have "alternative" medicine. Better known as woo-woo. Here's the definitive list of ailments and illnesses the various quack "treatments" have successfully combated:

T
On the other hand, you have "alternative" medicine. Better known as woo-woo. Here's the definitive list of ailments and illnesses the various quack "treatments" have successfully combated:

You're irrational again and aggressive. That points to you being insecure about what you're posting.Whats alternative medicine got to do with the corruption and exploitation by pharmaceutical companies? It's a matter of public record that they suppress information about the side effects. It's a matter of public record they bribe politicians and media.

Some people would say you're a coward because quite clearly you rely on the system and will say anything to defend it.

You're irrational again and aggressive. That points to you being insecure about what you're posting.Whats alternative medicine got to do with the corruption and exploitation by pharmaceutical companies? It's a matter of public record that they suppress information about the side effects. It's a matter of public record they bribe politicians and media.

Some people would say you're a coward because quite clearly you rely on the system and will say anything to defend it.

Yeah that's right. I defend THE MAN. Except I don't work from them, don't actually buy ANY medication of any sort - I don't even have Panadol at home, and I rarely if ever go to the doctor (about once very 4 years on average). So yep, I'm clearly in cahoots with them. Except that I never interact with them, never see them, and never buy their products.

They have me wrapped clearly around their thumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prove that she caught it from unvaccinated people.

And even then, tough. Thats darwinism. The strong survive.
If that happened to one of my kids and I found out who was unvaccinated and got my kid sick, I would beat them (or their Dad if it was a kid) to within an inch of his life. Then, I would beat him some more.

Only the strong survive? Serious?? It is a ******* kid that has no chance to protect itself from a highly contagious disease.

I hope you don't vaccinate your kids and one or more of them die a long and painful death from a preventable disease. Then, I hope your wife kills herself as she can't live with the guilt. Then, I hope you get hit by a bus.

Gee you are a lovely person.
You're the one that said a kid dying of a preventable disease was "darwinism. The strong survive." Lovely. Would like to see you tell that to one of the hundreds of parents whose kids have died of whooping cough recently. In reality is isn't Darwinism at all, as it is dumb luck whether you catch it from someone you come into contact with at a time when you have a low immunity (ie, babies and people who have been sick), there is no evolutionary development that stops someone from catching the disease.

You're the one that said a kid dying of a preventable disease was "darwinism. The strong survive." Lovely. Would like to see you tell that to one of the hundreds of parents whose kids have died of whooping cough recently. In reality is isn't Darwinism at all, as it is dumb luck whether you catch it from someone you come into contact with at a time when you have a low immunity (ie, babies and people who have been sick), there is no evolutionary development that stops someone from catching the disease.

What do you want? A disease free, over populated world?

People have to die. Including children. Deal with it.

If that happened to one of my kids and I found out who was unvaccinated and got my kid sick, I would beat them (or their Dad if it was a kid) to within an inch of his life. Then, I would beat him some more.

Only the strong survive? Serious?? It is a ******* kid that has no chance to protect itself from a highly contagious disease.

I hope you don't vaccinate your kids and one or more of them die a long and painful death from a preventable disease. Then, I hope your wife kills herself as she can't live with the guilt. Then, I hope you get hit by a bus.

My nephew gave me croup a couple of weeks ago.

Would you suggest i go and bash his skull in?

Absolutely.

um ok. not sure what else you would take this to mean?

None of their claimed benefits have been proven.

Just because they work does not make them beneficial to all.

so what?

You seem to be forgetting that they cause harm too?

nope, you simply didn't ask me something on that subject. the side effects of vaccinations are well understood and well documented. the more serious side effects are also very rare. as an example, serious allergic reactions to the MMR vaccine occurs in approx 1 per million recipients.

Absolutely.

Just because they work does not make them beneficial to all.

You seem to be forgetting that they cause harm too?
They do cause harm to some, that is 100% true. However, they have an overwhelmingly positive impact. They save millions of lives each year and cost thousands of lives in their use. Some people dying sucks balls, there is no other way to put it, however this can not be stopped as there is always someone who will have an adverse reaction to a drug and we can not predict that before in most cases. This is how some people find out they are allergic to common vaccine ingredients and therefore can not have some vaccines.

Not so ironically, these are the people that then become most at risk from people who choose not to be vaccinated as they can't be vaccinated. As the herd immunity is lowered, these people and kids are the most likely to die (plus those who choose to be unvaccinated, but nobody gives a s**t about them).

Not getting vaccinated because of the small chance of a negative reaction to the vaccine is selfish. The more people that do this, the bigger problem it will become and the more likely these people, as well as the ones who can't be vaccinated, will be at risk. The selfishness of those who choose to not vaccinate already costs many innocent lives. This will only grow unless dumb people who don't believe in vaccinations are continually called out for their selfishness. It is your choice. The same way it is my choice to drink drive while smoking crack in a car with no brakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back