Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

What do you want? A disease free, over populated world?

People have to die. Including children. Deal with it.
We will never be disease free. However, we can die less of preventable diseases through modern medicine, then we breed less, therefore the population actually lowers. This is proven to occur everywhere in the world. As death rates drop, so do birth rates.

How so? What "work" have the vaccinated done?

Anyone who claims "family tax benefit" is more of a freeloader.

I hope everybody pays for their kids vaccinations. Theyre not free are they?
What work have the vaccinated done? They've accepted the small chance they could get sick or die from being vaccinated so that themselves and millions of others don't die from preventable diseases. They've accepted this risk to create the herd immunity that you take for granted. You haven't paid your dues, but you're taking advantage of the benefits. It is the very definition of a freeloader.

Right.

So what you are saying is i should put my kids at risk so yours arent at risk?

See the logic there?
You should put your kids at a 1/1,000,000 risk so we all don't face a 1/10,000 risk, including your kids, who actually face more a 1/1,000 risk if there are more people out there who choose not to vaccinate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right.

So what you are saying is i should put my kids at risk so yours arent at risk?

See the logic there?

i very rarely see the "logic" in your posts ;)

but no, that's not what im saying. im saying that we ALL accept the (very minor) risks associated with vaccination so that those that CAN'T protect themselves (new borns, people with specific medical conditions) benefit from the herd immunity.

what you said above was that you will freeload off the herd immunity guaranteed by others, without taking the same (very minor) risks with your own family. so no, it's really you that thinks people should risk their kids to benefit yours.

What work have the vaccinated done? They've accepted the small chance they could get sick or die from being vaccinated so that themselves and millions of others don't die from preventable diseases. They've accepted this risk to create the herd immunity that you take for granted. You haven't paid your dues, but you're taking advantage of the benefits. It is the very definition of a freeloader.

How do you know its a small risk?

Are there tests we can have to find out who will be affected and who wont?

Do you realise everything you are saying is only proving my claim that vaccines should NOT be mandatory?

i very rarely see the "logic" in your posts ;)

but no, that's not what im saying. im saying that we ALL accept the (very minor) risks associated with vaccination so that those that CAN'T protect themselves (new borns, people with specific medical conditions) benefit from the herd immunity.

what you said above was that you will freeload off the herd immunity guaranteed by others, without taking the same (very minor) risks with your own family. so no, it's really you that thinks people should risk their kids to benefit yours.

Of course i do.

My kids, if i had any, would be better and more deserving of life than yours.

So you dont rely on others for anything?
Of course I do. For example, I will rely on everyone to be vaccinated so my kid doesn't die before he/she can be vaccinated. However, I won't be a freeloader as they will get vaccinated when they can.

Did you read the blog post?

Of course I do. For example, I will rely on everyone to be vaccinated so my kid doesn't die before he/she can be vaccinated. However, I won't be a freeloader as they will get vaccinated when they can.

Did you read the blog post?

So theyre not on medicare?

And you shouldnt rely on everyone to vaccinate because thats moronic and will never happen.

So theyre not on medicare?

And you shouldnt rely on everyone to vaccinate because thats moronic and will never happen.
Assuming my imaginary kids do use medicare, that doesn't make me a freeloader as I pay tax. However, I will no doubt also have imaginary private health insurance for my imaginary kids.

Either way, not a freeloader.

Of course 100% vaccination will never happen, there are too many people that are too stupid to understand the risks of being vaccinated vs not being vaccinated and/or are too selfish to accept that risk. And, of course, those who can't be vaccinated due to age or allergies. However, striving for as high rates of vaccination as is possible is not moronic. The moronic thing is not vaccinating your kids when they can be vaccinated.

I take it you didn't read the article? Probably should, it may give you a different perspective, I thought it was well written and covered the various arguments well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back