Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Clubs are trumps

All Australian
Mar 23, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Illinois Nazi

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Jul 8, 2002
Why? You stalking me?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Whoever's winning
I read most of it.

I switched off after i realised it offered nothing to refute the statement.
Yeah, that's kind of like how I stopped watching the video when they said they were going to ignore everything he said about how effective vaccines are because it didn't suit them to cover that bit.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Its an insult to you.

In this Matrix, being called "Crazy/weird/different" is a badge of honour.

if someone wants to think it's virtuous being incessantly, pathologically incorrect about almost everything, then that's really their own choice. it would of course be apt.

It really doesn't matter how correct you assume you are on everything that ever was and is.

Some of us like to be stupid with things to experiment and experience life. Ever fallen for someone you cant have? Travelled over 200kmh? ****ed a random **** bareback?

We should be free to do what thou wilt. No matter how "incorrect" your insults are.

Its the same with vaccination. We get the choice to say "no thanks, good luck". Doctors dont make that easy, which from a scientific view, makes sense. But they dont need financial blackmail forms to wave about in peoples faces and social stigmas to attach to people. That is not much of a choice to most. That is do what thou government forces.

Baby Duck

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
that's not surprising. there are many people who don't understand when they're being insulted, and this normally ties into not understanding other things, like vaccinations.

If you take into account full sample sizes of statistics on when a disease arises and it's decline, you will discover that vaccines are introduced when said disease has run its natural course and has almost died off anyway. It also shows that vaccines make no difference at all in the eradicating of any disease. So when you hear that vaccine x has eradicated a disease, you can be sure they are not taking into account the full statistics to present to the public a biased representation of the truth. That's the way it always has been.

Floor Pie

Cancelled
May 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you take into account full sample sizes of statistics on when a disease arises and it's decline, you will discover that vaccines are introduced when said disease has run its natural course and has almost died off anyway. It also shows that vaccines make no difference at all in the eradicating of any disease. So when you hear that vaccine x has eradicated a disease, you can be sure they are not taking into account the full statistics to present to the public a biased representation of the truth. That's the way it always has been.
that's the worst argument I've heard today!

Vaccines don't work... they just start using them, as the disease stops...

What field of science did you say you came from?

Baby Duck

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
that's the worst argument I've heard today!

Vaccines don't work... they just start using them, as the disease stops...

What field of science did you say you came from?

How so? The statistics presented to us are only a small portion, taken from when the vaccine is introduced rather then when the outbreak occurred.

Are you trying to assert I have to be a scientist to make any sort of reasonable comment on the subject? If so, I guess that would invalidate your opinion too.

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn

incessantly, pathologically incorrect

Long Live HFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It really doesn't matter how correct you assume you are on everything that ever was and is.

Some of us like to be stupid with things to experiment and experience life. Ever fallen for someone you cant have? Travelled over 200kmh? ****** a random **** bareback?

We should be free to do what thou wilt. No matter how "incorrect" your insults are.

Its the same with vaccination. We get the choice to say "no thanks, good luck". Doctors dont make that easy, which from a scientific view, makes sense. But they dont need financial blackmail forms to wave about in peoples faces and social stigmas to attach to people. That is not much of a choice to most. That is do what thou government forces.

i have no idea what this tangential rant has to do with

Vaccinations are an evil the world is better off without

which is what i was responding to. but please, carry on!

Floor Pie

Cancelled
May 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
How so? The statistics presented to us are only a small portion, taken from when the vaccine is introduced rather then when the outbreak occurred.

Are you trying to assert I have to be a scientist to make any sort of reasonable comment on the subject? If so, I guess that would invalidate your opinion too.
I asked about your scientific background, due to your clear understanding of vaccines and diseases. Your knowledge of diseases just running their course... and finishing on their own accord...

The only way I can think that you have come to the conclusion that you have. Is by looking at the global outcomes of vaccines.
So the disease in western worlds starts to decrease due to the vaccine, then it is used around the rest of the world. That would show a decline in reported cases, that increases substantially. But only if it's looked at as a global statistic.

So where did you get your statistics from?

Back