Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Morphine is horrible and i only had it because i was bedridden and apparently a bong is not allowed in hospital ensuites.

Gimme a spliff on my deathbed anyday.

Supplements? Does a garden bed at home count as supplement manufacturing?
No way - I had it years ago in hospital and it was GREAT!

Then again it could have been something else. I dunno.

Yep, my wife said the same actually. She had it during childbirth. Said she could actually feel the pain but the morphine just made it so she didn't care at all.
The one I had just erupted up my arm and across my body in a wave as soon as it was injected.

No wonder people get addicted.

I'm allergic to Phenanthrenes.

when i busted my knee they had to knock me out which apparently "was not ideal" because they were worried about something (don't remember what)
got lucky i was driven in by my coach because i had no idea i was allergic and ambo's apparently give you a whistle thing that contains morphine.

that was possibly the freakiest thing i've ever encountered one minute i was counting back the next i was thinking "whens this s**t going to kick in, Wait? What? where am.... oh this must be recovery" then i was groggy for the next 24 hours. terrible, even talking was an effort.

stuffed if I know. You brought it up, you do the research.
I did, but because posters like you keep rubbishing every source that criticizes the vaccination industry. I thought it best if see what you say about them, the very people you've been defending in this thread, pretty well all throughout this forum. Might I add that most of that defending has been attacking other posters, ridiculing them and bullying, rather than dealing in facts.

Guess it is true. I wonder what it took that get that research out into the public? How much money spent on lawyers fees trying to suppress it. Thats what they do. Pay off lawyers to put on suppression orders, make donations into politicians fundraising, generally conservative party's. Advertise with certain media outlets ect ect.

"Probably not, stuffed if i know" lol

I did, but because posters like you keep rubbishing every source that criticizes the vaccination industry. I thought it best if see what you say about them, the very people you've been defending in this thread, pretty well all throughout this forum. Might I add that most of that defending has been attacking other posters, ridiculing them and bullying, rather than dealing in facts.

Guess it is true. I wonder what it took that get that research out into the public? How much money spent on lawyers fees trying to suppress it. Thats what they do. Pay off lawyers to put on suppression orders, make donations into politicians fundraising, generally conservative party's. Advertise with certain media outlets ect ect.

Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't had time to research vaccinations, I've been tied up tracing the footsteps of the ancient Egyptian holidaymakers on their voyage to Woy Woy.

Didn't see much research in that thing you posted either, to be honest. "Mother of teenager claims" doesn't really count.

As a scientist, I'm confused.
Am I part of a far right wing conspiracy supported by pretty much every government in the world to help multinationals make heaps of money from killing children? Or am I part of a far left wing conspiracy supported by pretty much every government in the world to help communists take over the world by tricking everybody into believing global warming is real.

I wish you people with the special inside information that you've got from Andrew Bold or some drug efd Nimbin hippie would please get your story straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a load of rubbish - from the CDC study that the website quotes:

• More than 23 million doses were administered nationally since the HPV vaccine was licensed in June 2006. There were a total of 12,424 reports to VAERS of adverse events following HPV vaccination through December 2008.
  • Since the HPV vaccine was approved, the vast majority (94%) of adverse events reported to VAERS after receiving this vaccine have not been serious. An adverse event is considered serious if it is life threatening, or results in death, permanent disability, abnormal conditions at birth, hospitalization or prolonged hospitalization.
  • The most common events reported were:
    • Syncope (or fainting)–common after needle injections, especially in pre-teens and teens
    • Local reactions at the site of immunization (pain and redness)
    • Dizziness
    • Nausea
    • Headache
  • Of the 12,424 reports of adverse events, 772 (6% of all reports) described serious adverse events, including 32 reports of deaths.
  • The 32 death reports were reviewed and there was no common pattern to the deaths that would suggest they were caused by the vaccine. In cases where there was an autopsy, death certificate, or medical records, the cause of death could be explained by factors other than the vaccine. Some causes of death determined to date include diabetes, viral illness, illicit drug use, and heart failure.

It is a load of rubbish - from the CDC study that the website quotes:

• More than 23 million doses were administered nationally since the HPV vaccine was licensed in June 2006. There were a total of 12,424 reports to VAERS of adverse events following HPV vaccination through December 2008.
  • Since the HPV vaccine was approved, the vast majority (94%) of adverse events reported to VAERS after receiving this vaccine have not been serious. An adverse event is considered serious if it is life threatening, or results in death, permanent disability, abnormal conditions at birth, hospitalization or prolonged hospitalization.
  • The most common events reported were:
    • Syncope (or fainting)–common after needle injections, especially in pre-teens and teens
    • Local reactions at the site of immunization (pain and redness)
    • Dizziness
    • Nausea
    • Headache
  • Of the 12,424 reports of adverse events, 772 (6% of all reports) described serious adverse events, including 32 reports of deaths.
  • The 32 death reports were reviewed and there was no common pattern to the deaths that would suggest they were caused by the vaccine. In cases where there was an autopsy, death certificate, or medical records, the cause of death could be explained by factors other than the vaccine. Some causes of death determined to date include diabetes, viral illness, illicit drug use, and heart failure.
Don't bring you facts into this thread, these facts don't support the narrative some people want to push!

A News Ltd story?

Here's an interesting opinion at the motives and objectivity of that organization concerning vaccinations...

http://www.naturalnews.com/040301_Australian_Telegraph_medical_child_abuse_vaccinations.html

Evidently News ltd take a lot of money from Big pharma companies that sell vaccinnes, would that not be a conflict of interest?

Then there's this..
http://blogs.crikey.com.au/croakey/...edicine-to-the-general-public-whats-going-on/
ROFL.
They take money from anyone.

As a scientist, I'm confused.
Am I part of a far right wing conspiracy supported by pretty much every government in the world to help multinationals make heaps of money from killing children? Or am I part of a far left wing conspiracy supported by pretty much every government in the world to help communists take over the world by tricking everybody into believing global warming is real.

I wish you people with the special inside information that you've got from Andrew Bold or some drug efd Nimbin hippie would please get your story straight.

If that is the plan, it's a pretty poorly executed one. There are more people than ever, living longer than ever, smarter than ever, less violent than ever, and in better living conditions than ever.

I'd suggest their evil conspiracy needs a rethink.

Burden of proof is on you. We cant be chasing you down every crazy warren because you can't be ****ed to back up your claim against the consensus view.

How on earth can you claim to have done any research? All you needed to do was look at the report that the website claimed backed up their argument. It clearly does not state what the site claims it does.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130225162231.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22381621
http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywi...iding-data-about-mercury-vaccines-and-autism/
http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/09/...-demand-a-full-investigation-by-congress.html
http://www.autismfile.com/diet-nutrition/why-and-how-diet-helps

It's quite complex but ultimately they do. Environmental toxins, but mercury being the worst and most pathological shuts down certain genes responsible for DNA methylation which ceases the body's detoxification system which also results in not being able to flush mercury out, glutathione is inhibited, GABA and glutamte levels imbalanced etc. Now Dr Wakefield is pissed off and fighting back... because he was essentially correct.

In a nutshell if everyone eats 10 cans of fish they all won't get poisoned to the same extent. This is a result of their immune system and many factors come into play there. There are two types of mercury poisoning chronic and acute. People consume micro amounts of mercury in the air/water/skin everyday since birth and it is normally filtered out the liver through the blood detoxification and then expelled through the body's waste-gates (hair, skin, nails, urine, stool, sweat, etc), 10 cans of fish or acute poisoning (such as Jeremy Piven) is a concentrated shot of mercury through the liver and can possibly result in liver failure from detoxification overload. The glutathione is what is required for the liver to detoxify the toxin out the blood and into the waste-gates so it can exit the body. Which obviously is why people who eat fish or get poisoned in one instance show high levels of mercury in their blood, hair, urine etc. The liver is working and flushing it out to sectors where samples can be taken from and be tested.

Now the long ignorant argument has been no mercury-vaccine link because every study shows levels are normal in all hair, blood, urine, etc! now the ignorance or coverup comes with the CDC using this ambiguity to disguise a link between the two pathological types of poisoning. Because if you take every sample from someone with the chronic form then it's obvious levels would show up normal as they don't have the glutathione required to chelate/expel to these avenues where samples would usually detect the anomaly's. The pathology of mercury is (if the body cannot expel it), to remain in the blood for a half life of 44 days as it is slowly dispersed in a diluted manner into the bodies fatty organs and fatty tissues where it is sequestered from doing any harm.

So simply by giving a bunch of kids DMSA this one study destroyed the entire CDC coverup. It's not as simple as everyone consuming the same levels. People with the compromised immunity/methylation absorb it from the environment in microamounts since birth. Give them some DMSA and the mercury crawls out of the fatty tissues back into their blood and they show extremely high levels. That mercury is forced out the fatty tissues by the DMSA.

Chronic mercury poisoning is hidden from all cretinous Doctors because they don't administer proper chelation prior to taking samples. Should be prosecuted for malpractice since it's ignorance is responsible for the suffering of so many people who can't explain their illnesses.

Last edited:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-15/scientists-discover-genetic-link-to-autism/5743360

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-15/scientists-discover-genetic-link-to-autism/5743360

Forget vaccines, hard scientific evidence for a genetic cause for autism and other developmental disorders, including the alleles involved has been detailed by a team of Australian scientists in the prestigious Nature.

If you understood anything about genetics you'd see there is no autism gene. What you call genetics is actually epigenetics. There is no such thing as a static gene, every gene is mutated by environmental factors and it's the mutations in the genes the studies are noticing, the genes themselves are the same common genes in everyone which is why it's stupid to assume genes themselves write these disorders, if that was the case then everyone with many of these genes would express the same symtpoms. What they're actually finding is an incredibly common associations between precise mutations in these particular genes across people with autism. They're finding these same genes are mutated in people with autism and aren't mutated in healthy individuals. This actually points to an enviromental influence and rules out genetic as not everyones genes have mutated only the ones with autism.

Don't even get me started on how DNA methylation (that is shown to be directly inhibited by mercury) can affect genes through mere psychology alone. Infact i'll let this study clear it up for you http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/07/140724094207.htm

Environmental factors control genetic expression, genes aren't isolated nor independant, people aren't robots.

Last edited:
They already know what the actual autism part of autism is http://jaxmice.jax.org/news/2013/Autism_Poly_IC.html

Now they're pretending to question what causes a Cell Defense Response when multiple studies have already shown it to be parasites which have then linked back to immunity and the gut, which has then been linked back to mercury and birth. The proof is everywhere but everyone is too stupid too understand it unfortunately.

They already know what the actual autism part of autism is http://jaxmice.jax.org/news/2013/Autism_Poly_IC.html

Now they're pretending to question what causes a Cell Defense Response when multiple studies have already shown it to be parasites which have then linked back to immunity and the gut, which has then been linked back to mercury and birth. The proof is everywhere but everyone is too stupid too understand it unfortunately.

..........yes correct. You might have a hard time convincing this lot though. Arm chair, know it all experts on everything. The self richeous idiots in this thread (the ones carrying on about anti vaccs briggade) keep going on that it's genetic when they don't even know what that means. When they're presented with fresh information on the causes they dismiss it as quakery and demand that it's genetics (even though they have zero clue what that actually means). It's nice to see someone in this thread with a clue.

Amazingly this knowledge about digestion and pathegons causing nuero diseases has been known for millenia - we seemed to have lost this knowledge with the invention of penicillan and the medical model.

The "science lovers"* deny the relationship between gut health, diet and nuero diseases as if its quakery which never ceases to amaze me.

Of course diet and digestive bacteria could have a bio-chemical effect on your brain.

Unfortunately not enough study has been done on this so we'll wait for mainstream to catch up. In the mean time, i'll be looking after my digestion and gut health. :)

*they don't understand science hence the sarcastic quotation marks

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130225162231.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22381621
http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywi...iding-data-about-mercury-vaccines-and-autism/
http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/09/...-demand-a-full-investigation-by-congress.html
http://www.autismfile.com/diet-nutrition/why-and-how-diet-helps

It's quite complex but ultimately they do. Environmental toxins, but mercury being the worst and most pathological shuts down certain genes responsible for DNA methylation which ceases the body's detoxification system which also results in not being able to flush mercury out, glutathione is inhibited, GABA and glutamte levels imbalanced etc. Now Dr Wakefield is pissed off and fighting back... because he was essentially correct.

In a nutshell if everyone eats 10 cans of fish they all won't get poisoned to the same extent. This is a result of their immune system and many factors come into play there. There are two types of mercury poisoning chronic and acute. People consume micro amounts of mercury in the air/water/skin everyday since birth and it is normally filtered out the liver through the blood detoxification and then expelled through the body's waste-gates (hair, skin, nails, urine, stool, sweat, etc), 10 cans of fish or acute poisoning (such as Jeremy Piven) is a concentrated shot of mercury through the liver and can possibly result in liver failure from detoxification overload. The glutathione is what is required for the liver to detoxify the toxin out the blood and into the waste-gates so it can exit the body. Which obviously is why people who eat fish or get poisoned in one instance show high levels of mercury in their blood, hair, urine etc. The liver is working and flushing it out to sectors where samples can be taken from and be tested.

Now the long ignorant argument has been no mercury-vaccine link because every study shows levels are normal in all hair, blood, urine, etc! now the ignorance or coverup comes with the CDC using this ambiguity to disguise a link between the two pathological types of poisoning. Because if you take every sample from someone with the chronic form then it's obvious levels would show up normal as they don't have the glutathione required to chelate/expel to these avenues where samples would usually detect the anomaly's. The pathology of mercury is (if the body cannot expel it), to remain in the blood for a half life of 44 days as it is slowly dispersed in a diluted manner into the bodies fatty organs and fatty tissues where it is sequestered from doing any harm.

So simply by giving a bunch of kids DMSA this one study destroyed the entire CDC coverup. It's not as simple as everyone consuming the same levels. People with the compromised immunity/methylation absorb it from the environment in microamounts since birth. Give them some DMSA and the mercury crawls out of the fatty tissues back into their blood and they show extremely high levels. That mercury is forced out the fatty tissues by the DMSA.

Chronic mercury poisoning is hidden from all cretinous Doctors because they don't administer proper chelation prior to taking samples. Should be prosecuted for malpractice since it's ignorance is responsible for the suffering of so many people who can't explain their illnesses.
You realise chelation therapy is outright quackery?
The American Board of Chelation Therapy, now renamed, The American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology is made up of self appointed fakes.
Chelation therapists in the United States have set up certifying boards so they can call themselves "board certified." The American Board of Chelation Therapy (ABCT) was founded in 1982 by Charles Farr, M.D., who practiced chelation therapy in Oklahoma. The American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology (ABCMT) was founded in 2003 and now has its headquarters in Chester, Ohio. Neither is recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS), which sets the certification standards for in the United States.

It is, like the vast majority of "organisations' involved in anti-vaccine propaganda made up of kooks and fringe loons all selling their specialist bunkum to the uneducated and gullible.
It is...all bullshit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back