Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Most outspoken judgemental vaxxers are anti islam, beer swilling fast food junkies who pay other people to bring up their kids because they have to work to pay for their phone bill, their gambling, their drinking and maintain their bogan image.

Am i doing it right CountryRace

Most outspoken judgemental vaxxers are anti islam, beer swilling fast food junkies who pay other people to bring up their kids because they have to work to pay for their phone bill, their gambling, their drinking and maintain their bogan image.

Am i doing it right CountryRace
I would've thought they weren't actual true bogans, simply because bogans couldn't care about taking a stance. A bogan would get their child immunised because not doing it would require forms to be filled in a dropped off at Centrelink.

My view is that it is people who think that they are above the bogan, but still live in the new housing estates and drive their Holden or SUV, subscribe to Foxtel Sports channel, but drink imported beer to think they are cultured. They attend the get rich quick seminars and buy all the get rich quick books. They think they will become some successful manager at a big corporation in 3 years because they read the book, but the don't hold any university degree or real managerial position, instead preferring to think that a Team Leader is a position of respect and authority in a company, sorry but the position is there so the managers who actually make decisions don't have to talk to frontline staff and listen to their whinging and BS.

I've always wondered what would happen if a child of an anti-vac campaigner died from a preventable disease? Because of the high level of vaccination it is currently only a very small chance, but if vaccination rates continue to fall because of these loonies then it will increase. I can just hear the screams about how the health system failed them, rather than admitting the facts that they failed in their responsibilities as a parent.

I also believe that the government should not provide Family Tax A or B payments to any parents who have failed to immunise their children. If they want to do it, then legally we can't force them, but make sure that they know there is the potential for financial penalty for putting others in society at risk.

Probably blame refugees for "bringing in the foreign illnesses"

I would've thought they weren't actual true bogans, simply because bogans couldn't care about taking a stance. A bogan would get their child immunised because not doing it would require forms to be filled in a dropped off at Centrelink.

My view is that it is people who think that they are above the bogan, but still live in the new housing estates and drive their Holden or SUV, subscribe to Foxtel Sports channel, but drink imported beer to think they are cultured. They attend the get rich quick seminars and buy all the get rich quick books. They think they will become some successful manager at a big corporation in 3 years because they read the book, but the don't hold any university degree or real managerial position, instead preferring to think that a Team Leader is a position of respect and authority in a company, sorry but the position is there so the managers who actually make decisions don't have to talk to frontline staff and listen to their whinging and BS.
Team Leaders are great, normally making $70k-$80k a year, and getting the eye roll's from all the professionally qualified employees making twice as much.

Team Leaders are great, normally making $70k-$80k a year, and getting the eye roll's from all the professionally qualified employees making twice as much.
Wasn't anything against Team Leaders as serve a vital roll in any organisation, it's all about the demographic of the anti-vacc supporters

It's of note that these crazy pro vaxxers tend to act the same way when people claim psych drugs are a fraud, do more harm than good. At great expense to the tax payer and great profit to the companies that also produce vaccinations.

An estimated 267,000 patients visited an emergency department between 2009 and 2011 because of adverse drug events such as overdose, excessive sleepiness and head injuries associated with use of psychiatric prescriptions,

Though antipsychotics and antidepressants were the leading causes of the visits among adult patients between ages 19 and 44, sedatives and anxiety drugs were implicated in 38% of the visits for patients between ages 45 and 64, and 55% of the ED visits among patients 65 and older.

This was an american study.
Researchers from the CDC and the Johns Hopkins University schools of Medicine and of Public Health used data from the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System, Cooperative Adverse Drug Event Surveillance system, the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey and the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey to generate the findings.

http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20140903/NEWS/309039964

The commonly used sedative, zolpidem tartrate, was implicated in 11.5% of all adult ED visits and in 21% of visits involving adults 65 years or older. The rate was significantly higher than any other psychiatric medication, the study said. Falls and head injuries were often cited among the adverse events.

It's called being informed. Doesn't mean its anti, just informed.

People who don't vaccinate their children shouldn't be allowed to attend government schools or receive family tax benefits.
I've worked in intensive agriculture and we humans cram in nearly as tight as livestock. Vaccinations work and they work well as in they stop you from dying. That's a good thing
have you had your Ebola vaccine?

If it was provided free of charge through Medicare like mine and my children's were then I quite possibly could have. I don't remember seeing it on the list though
you shouldn't be allowed to attend government schools or receive family tax benefits. you are a risk to us all.

have you had your Ebola vaccine?
If I was living in west Africa I'd jump at the chance, experimental or not it beats dying of Ebola.

But I haven't taken it, because I'm not going to West Africa. I also haven't taken malaria pills, because I don't live in an area with malaria, and I haven't had a Hendra vaccine, because I'm not a horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there's no sense of nuance or context with these idiots.

Nope. There is the razor-thin strip of insanity of all the things they cling to and believe in, and any deviation whatsoever means you're part of some grand conspiracy. I wonder how many grow their own food (seeing how all regular food is contaminated and poisoned), or where they go when they're sick. Witch doctors I presume.

People who don't vaccinate their children shouldn't be allowed to attend government schools or receive family tax benefits.
I've worked in intensive agriculture and we humans cram in nearly as tight as livestock. Vaccinations work and they work well as in they stop you from dying. That's a good thing

Why ban someone from attending when Vaccinations are suppose to be effective & stop you from getting sick & prevent death ??, The vaccinated kids should be perfectly fine regardless of some else being opposed to having their child vaccinated.

Why ban someone from attending when Vaccinations are suppose to be effective & stop you from getting sick & prevent death ??, The vaccinated kids should be perfectly fine regardless of some else being opposed to having their child vaccinated.
the kids who can't have vaccinations due to legitimate reasons are at risk of infection due to parents not vaccinating their children at the behest of global experts such as Alicia Silverstone and Jenny McCarthy

Last edited:
I wonder if it's because those countries still use the poison DDT? Yup!
Interesting that DDT poisoning is almost indistinguishable from polio.
And hey look! 78 percent of Pakistani children with polio were given polio vaccines!
And wow, look at this!
India’s Polio Eradication Campaign in 2011 Caused 47,500 Cases of Vaccine-Induced Polio Paralysis
I defy you to read this.
But let's just call those 50,000 cases in India "aseptic meningitis" and we can pretend polio was eradicated! And people will buy it! Yay!
This article, published in the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, should've made headlines around the world.

"Remember the days when we sprayed the entire population with DDT, causing symptoms that were almost indistinguishable from polio?"
"Remember when breast feeding was considering inappropriate and the vast majority of children were denied the best protection from disease that nature provides?"
"Remember when the first polio vaccine gave thousands of children actual polio?"
"Remember when Bill Gates' polio program gave 50,000 children polio in India?"
"Remember when the polio vaccine was contaminated with a cancer-causing monkey virus that is currently responsible for the massive epidemic of soft-tissue cancer among baby boomers?"

http://www.reddit.com/user/axolotl_peyotl

It's of note that these crazy pro vaxxers tend to act the same way when people claim psych drugs are a fraud, do more harm than good. At great expense to the tax payer and great profit to the companies that also produce vaccinations.

This was an american study.

http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20140903/NEWS/309039964

It's called being informed. Doesn't mean its anti, just informed.

and none of those studies have anything to do with vaccines. look up any of those antipsychotics and you will see a list of side effects longer than the hume highway. companies have been fined, forced to pay compensation in many cases.

there's no conspiracy antipsychotic drugs are dangerous this is well known by doctors and any competent doctor will explain these risks when proscribing them. As you say the Hospitals record and detail these cases. its openly stated and a matter of public record.

In no way are the issues with antipsychotics comparably to the anti vaccs movement and attempting to equate it to an area such as this is dishonest.

the anti vacc's movement not only claims that vaccines don't work, but also maintains that they have dangerous side effects that every single licensed medical practitioner and everyone associated with the health industry actively covers up.

The risks involved with antidepressants, antipsychotics and sleep aids on the other hand have been outed by medical practitioners and people associated with the health industry, regulatory bodies have sanctioned companies over the issues with them and come down hard on labeling, doctors and scientists have proven the dangers and even testified in court about which has seen successful prosecution of private companies in some cases. many medical conferences today are set up solely to look into these problems along with looking at how best to manage the issues surrounding mental health and administration of said drugs and many doctors and even medical boards often contest the effectiveness of those drugs.

Furthermore companies actively try to reduce these side effects and develop better drugs.

It's the complete opposite of a conspiracy. the medical fraternity has been instrumental at bringing these issues to light.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back