Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Alec needs to work on his spread running and outside transition positioning. Gets caught out a little with the speed of ball transition at times. Still needs to drop a few kgs to improve his running capacity which will help his transitional running and outside spread work.
Oi!

Looks a great size, could we turn him into a big bodied mid? How quick is he?
I don't know much about him myself, other then he is well respected around the place and an obvious leader. Been captain of pretty much every team he's played in apparently, (including state 16's I think). Certainly we know Simmo wants a bit more size around the ball.
I do know he would be a good influence/housemate for any other potentials coming over. Like maybe someone else we might be interested in;)!
There are lots of things to consider when drafting!

Alec needs to work on his spread running and outside transition positioning. Gets caught out a little with the speed of ball transition at times. Still needs to drop a few kgs to improve his running capacity which will help his transitional running and outside spread work.

There's also the transitional spread and the spread associated with the transition.

So matera has been named on the bench for Vic Metro to play SA at AMMI 1045am .
Good to see wanting to make an impact this year .

Reading a thread on the game it looks like he kicked 2 to 3/4 time. No mebtion of him playing well or not. Looked like sa were touching them up

Matera kicked 2 for the game from limited possessions is what I can gather from the u18 championships thread . Will post some stats when available

Jake Waterman stats for carnival so far...

Game 1: 11 touches, 10 marks (3 contested) 3 inside 50s and 2 goals 1.
Game 2: 11, 4 marks (1 contested) 2 i50s, an assist and 2 tackles.

You WA based stalkers need to lift your games.

Speaking of stalking, I'm going to the Vic M v Vic C game on Sunday.

Apparently Matera is out for a month with a stress fracture in his foot. Would explain why they (Sandringham) haven't played him in the middle when they said they would pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Matera is out for a month with a stress fracture in his foot. Would explain why they (Sandringham) haven't played him in the middle when they said they would pre-season.

Hopefully it is just the eagles hiding him for a late draft selection

New FS bidding rules, one week later an injury that needs to be "managed" for the remainder of the season, even after a month off?

Obvious play is obvious.

Jake Waterman stats for carnival so far...

Game 1: 11 touches, 10 marks (3 contested) 3 inside 50s and 2 goals 1.
Game 2: 11, 4 marks (1 contested) 2 i50s, an assist and 2 tackles.

You WA based stalkers need to lift your games.

Speaking of stalking, I'm going to the Vic M v Vic C game on Sunday.

Was ok against Vic C. One of his tackles was brilliant, before he kicked into the man on the mark trying to kick a goal from 55.

Last edited:
Waterman on a HFF and Matera out because West Coast are hiding him with an injury...

I'm assuming this is before our game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back