Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
to be fair, schoey was are bounding defender (alot bigger than the average rebounding defender) and that was his job to take the game on. More establish players not only do that well but also know their limitaitions. Schoey however was not an established member of the best 22, till half way through last year. However, he's rebounding in 2011 or 2012 was exceptional.

Also, schoey has more pace than shep and probably wellingham and is a better at breaking lines than those two.
And at least early in his career you would rather him running it out than kicking it

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

to be fair, schoey was are bounding defender (alot bigger than the average rebounding defender) and that was his job to take the game on. More establish players not only do that well but also know their limitaitions. Schoey however was not an established member of the best 22, till half way through last year. However, he's rebounding in 2011 or 2012 was exceptional.

Also, schoey has more pace than shep and probably wellingham and is a better at breaking lines than those two.

Being able to run fast isn't the be all and end all if you either run yourself into trouble or spray the kick at the end of it.

paran

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2007
West Coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Washington Redskins

Yeah, nah. Shep and Weller are both far better rebounding than Schoey, it's not close.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Actually, it will be interesting to see what happens this year with Chicky .... being 10 years since the "06 Premiership!

Yeah will be interesting indeed but i have a feeling he wont want to come even if they do invite him. Sounds like a lot of his ex teammates were not impressed either.

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Actually, it will be interesting to see what happens this year with Chicky .... being 10 years since the "06 Premiership!
A news story about the 2006 'drug culture' will come out from the Herald Sun the day before the 10th anniversary celebratory dinner.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
wouldnt be surprised at all if he acts like nothing has happened and rock up to the function and make it awkward for every one else.

Mickey Rae

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The Mighty Royals
wouldnt be surprised at all if he acts like nothing has happened and rock up to the function and make it awkward for every one else.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) he was the major part of the highlight of the GF and the vision of that play is burnt into my brain as it happened about 30 metres straight in front of me!!

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) he was the major part of the highlight of the GF and the vision of that play is burnt into my brain as it happened about 30 metres straight in front of me!!
his dead to me. The fact that he leaked that on the days leading up to the GF tells a lot about his charater. To be honest i used to get very shady vibe off him back in the day but his on field persona kind of masked it. Now its sefe to say that the vibe i got off him as a 12 year old was actually right.

Natho

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
A news story about the 2006 'drug culture' will come out from the Herald Sun the day before the 10th anniversary celebratory dinner.
Stupid fat prick brings s**t like that out days before the GF. Wouldnt be surprised if something like that happened again..

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Stupid fat prick brings s**t like that out days before the GF. Wouldnt be surprised if something like that happened again..
To be fair he did the interview a couple of weeks before the GF .
It was that stupid campaigner of a woman at the age who ran it just before the GF .
Not that it's an excuse for the fat chick

Back