Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like sports

homer-simpson-tv-sports-pennant.jpg

Alec Waterman v East Fremantle in the wet. At the moment the show grounds better resemble a lake.

30 Disposals, 23 Kicks, 7 Hand passes, 5 Marks, 3 Tackles, 1 Hit Out, 5 inside 50's, 1.1 Goals, 121 DT points

Last edited:
Alec Waterman v East Fremantle in the wet. At the moment the show grounds better resemble a lake.

30 Disposals, 23 Kicks, 7 Hand passes, 5 Marks, 3 Tackles, 1 Hit Out, 5 inside 50's, 1.1 Goals
Could have done with him last night by the look of those stats

Stats are one thing, was it a priddis like performance ?

"23 kicks 7 handballs" should tell you how close Waterman is to Priddis in terms of playing style.

Waterman had 5 of those 30 touches in about 20 seconds, running from the half back line to the deep forward line linking up as he went by hand and foot. Just like Priddis does week in week out?

And he was tagged by Patat for most of the game.

Last edited:
Stats are one thing, was it a priddis like performance ?

priddis like performance = everyone else is hopeless on the team and he is the only one to try hard enough to actually get the ball while others look aimlessly and day dream?

priddis like performance = everyone else is hopeless on the team and he is the only one to try hard enough to actually get the ball while others look aimlessly and day dream?
Wat I meant to say was, was his game likened to priddis' seeing that he has been likened to him.

"23 kicks 7 handballs" should tell you how close Waterman is to Priddis in terms of playing style.

Waterman had 5 of those 30 touches in about 20 seconds, running from the half back line to the deep forward line linking up as he went by hand and foot. Just like Priddis does week in week out?

And he was tagged by Patat for most of the game.

I value your judgement. Is watermans pace a worry? Sheed, Priddis, Hutchings, last thing we need is another player of this mould. Has he got a bit race horse in him?

I value your judgement. Is watermans pace a worry? Sheed, Priddis, Hutchings, last thing we need is another player of this mould. Has he got a bit race horse in him?

Nope, he's slow. There's no other way to spin it. But he'll still be a good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back