Any Stock Tips? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Peaked at 4.2c today and had back tracked a little but has a nice base around the 3.4-3.5c area. My average is 1.9c so some nice gains but I'm in it for medium to long term. The next couple of months will be interesting with advertising ramping up.

Higher highs and higher lows.

I'm long term too, let the profits run....

Still so much work that is yet to be put into Caramavan and Rentoid. Should see good times ahead for this one!

CL8 is an interesting one. Another tech stock in that booming industry atm. Will there really be demand to borrow other people's cars?

ZIP is another tech stock. They are just about to release their ZipT app on android (June 22, 2015 IIRC) which works much like Viber, Whatsapp, Skype etc however it works in 2G markets (most of Asia, South America, Africa etc) and has much cheaper calling rates (in 4G, 3G and 2G markets) than the other applications. Valued at 70c atm which is about a 50 million market cap compared to Viber which was sold for half a billion dollars and Whatsapp for over a billion IIRC.

CL8 is an interesting one. Another tech stock in that booming industry atm. Will there really be demand to borrow other people's cars?

ZIP is another tech stock. They are just about to release their ZipT app on android (June 22, 2015 IIRC) which works much like Viber, Whatsapp, Skype etc however it works in 2G markets (most of Asia, South America, Africa etc) and has much cheaper calling rates (in 4G, 3G and 2G markets) than the other applications. Valued at 70c atm which is about a 50 million market cap compared to Viber which was sold for half a billion dollars and Whatsapp for over a billion IIRC.
ZIP closed at 91 cents today up 30% since that post 1 week ago. An announcement came out this morning that Brett Lee has been signed up as an ambassador for the ZipT app over the next 3 years. He should be able to help drive it's popularity in the subcontinent.

Yeah, but 12% increase off the back of that on a bearish day for the market?

And in regards to your earlier question; Demand is growing for CL8's products and they aren't content with just current holdings!

ZIP closed at 91 cents today up 30% since that post 1 week ago. An announcement came out this morning that Brett Lee has been signed up as an ambassador for the ZipT app over the next 3 years. He should be able to help drive it's popularity in the subcontinent.
ZIP now $1.16 with only 2 more weeks until the global launch of the ZipT app.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At what price would people start buying WOW? I cant see them going up anytime soon while they struggle along with funding Masters and with Aldi increasing their market share.
If they can maintain their yield I would be interested, not sure I want to buy just to chase a high yield though

EDE. Been watching for about a month. Has recently exploded but still see more capital growth for it.

Anyone jump on?
Was about .023 or so when posted. Now sitting at .086. Going through the typical 3 wave cycle, have not long to get on if your willing for a bit of risk

Anyone jump on?
Was about .023 or so when posted. Now sitting at .086. Going through the typical 3 wave cycle, have not long to get on if your willing for a bit of risk

It's been on my watch list for a while, but I never really had any spare money to put on it unfortunately. Congrats!

Although it's a big gamble, I have a decent amount sitting in ESI at the moment. Extremely excited about what the future might bring, just waiting on approval by the Indian government to give the go-ahead on the signing of a deal between ESI and 2 massive Indian government corporations. All signs are good, but it's been a long wait, and each passing week makes me a little more skeptical that it will happen. But if and when it is done, it will be absolutely life changing for myself and my family. It's a risk that I'm willing to take.

Yes I'm in on ESI as well Freak Dodgeball Accident. SP will continue to drop like this until some kind of news/ann is released. If its negative be prepared for the SP to get slaughtered. I'm probably not as convinced as you on their prospects but we'll see. Interestingly under Indian corporate law (I think/off the top of my head) as it stands a percentage of various company's revenue is to be 'invested' in environmental causes. I wonder if there is scope for some of that money to come ESIs way for current and future projects.

I've held MNS (formerly UNX) for a few years now, looks like it's finally starting to take off.

I don't know the assets or the company but flake size and impurities is more important than the graphite grade (by itself)

its a good commodity but is about marketing risk rather than exploration

I don't know the assets or the company but flake size and impurities is more important than the graphite grade (by itself)

its a good commodity but is about marketing risk rather than exploration
Jumbo flakes. The Chinese are all over it.

Jumbo flakes. The Chinese are all over it.

the silica? I have only dealt with the Koreans and the Japs on off take for graphite.

Who are the serious Chinese players or is it traders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back