Any Word on Scharenberg?

Remove this Banner Ad

Another sighting at training this morning:

140703_scharenberg600.jpg

Sneaky bastards have cropped his feet out of this shot, to disguise the fact that they're been amputated... :p

I checked the Pies injury list guide & amputations carry a 4-5 week recovery period;)

Just spoke to him at VFL game, asked him how far away and he said "hopefully only a few more". Read in to that what you will

I'm taking that as possibly a VFL game before the end of the season but no way he'll be fit enough to play AFL if he hasn't played any footy before the 3/4 mark of his first season.

Just spoke to him at VFL game, asked him how far away and he said "hopefully only a few more". Read in to that what you will

Well the Club has said he has played in the Frankston Game. Hopefully he can get there without another Injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooooh I like those boots!

He's gradually gone from being sighted in Runners, to those goofy hybrid runners with stops on the bottom, to now actual football boots.

I think he's made it!

Ooooh I like those boots!

He's gradually gone from being sighted in Runners, to those goofy hybrid runners with stops on the bottom, to now actual football boots.

I think he's made it!

He is 2 weeks away

Seriously dont play him this year not after the injuries bring him back for next season and try to fast track him
You've written our year off? I don't think we can win premiership but add some of the talent from Reid, Elliott, Maxy, Scharenberg, Fasolo, PK to our squad and everyone else will look better, we can do some damage in finals which gets the best kind of experience into our youth in preparation for next year. Plus a few games this year won't hurt Buck's missus' cousin's friends bet on Scharenberg's rising star win for 2015 if it's already placed.

You've written our year off? I don't think we can win premiership but add some of the talent from Reid, Elliott, Maxy, Scharenberg, Fasolo, PK to our squad and everyone else will look better, we can do some damage in finals which gets the best kind of experience into our youth in preparation for next year. Plus a few games this year won't hurt Buck's missus' cousin's friends bet on Scharenberg's rising star win for 2015 if it's already placed.

Not writing of the year but this kid could be anything i would rather give him the rest of the year of then bringing him in under done to play in s**t conditions in the VFL

Give him all the preseason next year and lets hope he can stay fit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back