Mod. Notice ANYBODY WATCHING THE RECRUIT???

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anybody else excited about this? I know it's not Richmond based but I thought it might be of interest to some people? I think there is a Radeladian Richmond poster here that has a friend that is on this? Can't remember who.​

Anyway here is a little preview...​

THE RECRUIT is back, and it is on FOX8.

Out there, playing somewhere in Australia right now, is a weekend warrior the AFL
recruiters have either never seen or missed, a man dreaming of an AFL career.

He is ‘The Recruit’ and he will win arguably the biggest prize ever given away on a TV show – a
guaranteed place at an AFL club.

THE RECRUIT is a reality football entertainment series that will follow 12 ‘Recruits’ who will live and play together as a team, while at the same time competing against each other, in order to win this life-changing prize.

Fitzy and Vossy will be putting the 12 Recruits through their paces, both physically and mentally, in order to discover a player who is truly worthy of a place on an AFL team. The series will culminate in a live finale in which an unprecedented AFL Draft will be held, with the winner signing a contract with one AFL club.

The 10-part series will air on FOX8 from Wednesday, July 16, at 7.30pm with an encore screening on FOX FOOTY the following Wednesday at 5.30pm.

It starts on the 16th and I am pretty excited! A friend of a friend of a friend is on this and apparently he is really good. So if anyone is interested I insist that you check it out (if you got Foxtel)​

If you guys are interested in it, check out the website - CLICK HERE -
or if you don't have Foxtel, you can catch snippets of it on social media
Facebook - CLICK HERE - and Twitter - CLICK HERE -

bit silly, I reckon a las I know looked into this, was going to have a crack and had potential to go alright, but I reckon you had to give up your local season to participate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be interesting to see which club will recruit the winner.
Wouldn't most club seem to think it is a bit gimmicky?
Probably gold coast or GWS, since both of those clubs are the most gimmicky organisations in the country to date. Whats the bet I'm right? :)

Will be watching.
Have seen a bit of a guy who is on it and he has gone pretty deep too.
Not sure how deep but last 6 I heard at one point.
He's fun to watch.
It has hurt his own local team though no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back