Anyone else sick of hearing about ANZAC Day and what makes us Australian yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

I should add I enjoyed my time in the ADF as it provided me the opportunity to complete my studies, save money and make life long friends.
You would of also been installed with life skills like discipline, respect, pride and what hard work achieves.

You would of also been installed with life skills like discipline, respect, pride and what hard work achieves.

not from the ADF, unless you consider getting pissed and rooting chicks around the world hard work.

but it did make me independent, confident and able to deal with stress.

sadly too many australians are sucked in by this with not only war but economics as well.

how many times do we hear calls for protectionist policies like tariffs, barriers to entry on employment, tariffs and demanding foreigners pay more for "our" resources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if 93% have worked out we invaded another country or do they believe we just landed?

I am not anti war nor am I anti WW1, I just don't like celebrating death and marketing to the next batch of cannon fodder.

But people might work out it's not kotcha to continuously invade countries.

So you have to call the present army 'diggers' to relate them to a less dubious force

I wonder if 93% have worked out we invaded another country or do they believe we just landed?

I am not anti war nor am I anti WW1, I just don't like celebrating death and marketing to the next batch of cannon fodder.

We 'invaded' a country we were already at war with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back