Purple_Passion

All Australian
May 24, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Bromwich Albion
I was planning too just got find some reasonable flights, they jumped like 200% overnight :mad:

Can you recommend a pub for pre/post game drinks?
Not really. I only tend to hand out at a few dingy pubs where I can actually talk to people. They also tend to close at 8-9 (after the last persons left) because they are after work bars. There are plenty of your stock standard pubs around, all pretty average. I'm sure someone else could probably suggest one.

Yeah I'm heading over with my brother and his brother in law.

My bro's got frequent flyers and is paying for 2 of the tickets with them, we're all just chipping in for the third- what a legend. The catch is we have to fly thru Sydney but that doesn't really matter, as long as we get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to go, but I've run out of arms and legs to pay for the airfare. Bus, train and boat no better.

If anybody knows of a group arranging a cheaper alternative, I'd like to hear about it.

Anyone going to start a thread for our prelim in Melbourne? I'd definitely hit that up and try and stay for the Grandy...

Hmm, only trouble is that if I spent 36 hours in Adelaide, there would be 3 hours of joy at AAMI stadium balanced up by 33 hours that I'd rather spend in a dentist's chair!!

Hmm, only trouble is that if I spent 36 hours in Adelaide, there would be 3 hours of joy at AAMI stadium balanced up by 33 hours that I'd rather spend in a dentist's chair!!
Whats wrong with Adelaide? Go to the Barossa and check out some wines, or McLaren Vale. All within an hour of Adelaide.

I have never been to Adelaide and do intend to go one day, but after already travelling forthe Saints game earlier this year, I have decided that I will now only travel for the GF if we get there.

It is an expensive business following a footy team !

Hey guys, as per my previous thread. If there is anyone willing to offer up their membership number to me this week as i need an extra ticket that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a heap to the person that already has offered one, just need one more now.

Now complete, thanks heaps fellas.

Disappointed the Swans won, would have gone to the game this week had they lost.

Guess I'll just have to book a ticket to Melbourne.

Not as disappointed as me. I have stadium tickets here in Sydney.

I drove to Melbourne for the Norths game and again for the Geelong game (3500kms for the tax man!). I can't drive to Adelaide and back on a weekend.

I might try and fly over Friday arvo so the 8:10pm start is a help. Bit of a rough chance though.

I have been travelling for months and happen to be in Adelaide at the moment so can go to the game have my two barcode numbers but would like to get three tickets together. Anyone not going who could send me a message with their barcode number for me to use to buy tickets today?

I have been travelling for months and happen to be in Adelaide at the moment so can go to the game have my two barcode numbers but would like to get three tickets together. Anyone not going who could send me a message with their barcode number for me to use to buy tickets today?
You can buy extra tickets on a current barcode number.

Hey guys, just wondering where the place to be amongst other freo supporters is? Block/section numbers?

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back