Toast Anyone meet fages with The Pride?

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
That's would be more than 15 post every day compared to your current 10.6 posts since you've been on BF!:eek:
WOW :)

Back when I was a Bay 13 regular, before I grew up and realised how futile it was, 15 posts was a decent half hour................

Back when I was a Bay 13 regular, before I grew up and realised how futile it was, 15 posts was a decent half hour................
On the quieter side too

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
not that I'm overly concerned, but is the private message meet up to stop trolls posting in the meet up thread, or to stop trolls rocking up to the meet up?

I don't see them rocking up to the meet up, and does it really matter if someone takes the piss in the thread?

Apr 14, 2012
Los Santos
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Nick Diaz, Exers
not that I'm overly concerned, but is the private message meet up to stop trolls posting in the meet up thread, or to stop trolls rocking up to the meet up?

I don't see them rocking up to the meet up, and does it really matter if someone takes the piss in the thread?

I say invite the trolls to the meet up. They'll end up in a corner repeating, "We're one club. SANFL premierships count. At least we made it in 2007."

What's GROTTO if your doing the math? haha

Hmmm tagging me about the number of posts, when you have done two in a row. ;)

Lucky I dont get angry like one or two posters do in here :p.

I would be scared to know the number of posts I did in the list thread.:$

May 3, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1188.gif

Back