Anyone using MyFitnessPal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 6, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
on a journey through time and space
Ive seen MyFitnessPal mentioned & recommended on many sites for years & finally decided to investigate further & installed the App.
It's a bloody ripper, I don't count calories as such buts it handy to keep track of Fats-Carbs-Protein.
;)
I'm in exactly the same boat. Don't need to use it as I don't track calories anymore, always interesting to a get a snapshot of cals and macros on an ad hoc basis though :thumbsu:

speedybundy

All Australian
Jun 12, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
I have used it in the past, like it. Issue is not forgetting anything to chuck in there

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
It's fun to use for a day or two to get a look at your macro breakdown, but I don't think I could be bothered putting everything I ate in there all the time. Especially if you're eating a lot of stuff that doesn't have barcodes.

It's fun to use for a day or two to get a look at your macro breakdown, but I don't think I could be bothered putting everything I ate in there all the time. Especially if you're eating a lot of stuff that doesn't have barcodes.

that seems like a better gameplan than using myfitness pal. Just dont eat anything with a barcode

Oct 6, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
on a journey through time and space
:):cool:

lold

3c481cc6ec98d03b287d0049ed4f3adcc58587899f63fed2afbff4436e423188.jpg

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle

The only food you should is food that doesn't have a barcode.
You should have to weight it not scan it!
Heavens to bestie!

Renegade

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Knicks, Yankees
I started using it a few weeks ago, definitely helpful when i'm trying to hit a calorie target. I've found it's kept me a lot more disciplined with my diet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back