Banter Anzac Day Wager....

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
What an odd and totally unquantifiable claim.

Joe Daniher played the best game of his career in a final. Is that how you think it works?

It's a very, very poor argument my friend. Just one of those lame, 'I don't have anything else to offer' type points.
Eh its a thing whether you admit it or not, one game doesn't make you a big game player, especially if you weren't even in the best lol

ok say you are playing in a grand final, you have to pick between bartel or jobe watson to have in your team, who would you pick ?
once you've made your choice also tell me who would you pick in a round 2 match ?

Mugavin

Senior List
Suspended
Apr 12, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
50/50 game. Essendon are a bit like us in the 90's, start the season very well and then they fall in a heap.

Overall Essendon are a mediocre club we've owned for years (since 2010, record is 8 wins, 2 losses against them) who also haven't won a final for 11 years.

Not really, I'm not a betting man. I just like the banter part of the thread. Always fun with you Jade! :thumbsu: Welcome back to our board!
Am taking Jade on so will need your help in deciding what Sig and Avatar I should give when they lose.

Okay, I will take you on however there is one condition (in the unlikely event I lose) will not accept Hird or drug related in Sig or Avatar.

No deal my friend. Whilst I wasn't specifically thinking that way, the whole point of the bet is to give you something that 'needles' you a bit.....

see what I did there? :D

50/50 game. Essendon are a bit like us in the 90's, start the season very well and then they fall in a heap.

Overall Essendon are a mediocre club we've owned for years (since 2010, record is 8 wins, 2 losses against them) who also haven't won a final for 11 years.

You have finally said something I agree with.

Not really, I'm not a betting man. I just like the banter part of the thread. Always fun with you Jade! :thumbsu: Welcome back to our board!

We all know that deep down Jade actually loves the Pies.

No deal my friend. Whilst I wasn't specifically thinking that way, the whole point of the best is to give you something that 'needles' you a bit.....
see what I did there? :D
As much as I have no problem with players and supporters re the situation, sadly cannot say the same for Hird and some staff at the club. Sorry, would have loved to think of you with pies sig and avatar.

Given Jade's comment about these things I have to wonder if a reference to peptides would be out of the question. Might just needle him a bit!

Ouch!

PieNSauce

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2007
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
are jealous!
We all know that deep down Jade actually loves the Pies.
You may be right. He does seem to be about the only Bombers supporter who understands how banter works and has the guts to come in here every year for this little challenge. Reckon there's a soft spot there somewhere.

You may be right. He does seem to be about the only Bombers supporter who understands how banter works and has the guts to come in here every year for this little challenge. Reckon there's a soft spot there somewhere.

I believe his mum is a mad Pies supporter.

Nope.

Had an uncle and a grandmother that were Pies fans.

But I suspect law of averages would mean most people with at least 2nd or 3rd gen parents would have 'some' Collingwood fans in there....

Nope.

Had an uncle and a grandmother that were Pies fans.

But I suspect law of averages would mean most people with at least 2nd or 3rd gen parents would have 'some' Collingwood fans in there....

I'm sure I remember you posting about a relative who knows Nick Maxwell.

Back