Anzac Day...

Remove this Banner Ad

I moved my away seat at etihad because of being next to an annoying guy, ended up with row 2, 3 seats from the players race.
I did by phone call but I think that's when I changed from silver to high mark which probably made things easier

Haha It looks like we might get to know each other this year!
We don't have to put up with the riff waff in the bronze basic area. :p

I have't been the the current seat all that long, not sure if last year was my 1st or 2nd season. I kinda stumpled on it was on the HM waiting list. They called me with the seat and I couldn't be happier. I've even looked at the seating chart on the membership site to see if there may be a better seat (you never know) I haven;t seen anything

Lucky ****, how'd you get them?
Mine is in the same bay as him.

For me I asked at the end of last season if I could change my seat, by phone.

THey had not sorted out this seasons seating yet. I said where I would like to sit.

They called me a few months later said we have a seat for you here, would you like to take it.

One area the club was on the ball for me at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine is in the same bay as him.

For me I asked at the end of last season if I could change my seat, by phone.

THey had not sorted out this seasons seating yet. I said where I would like to sit.

They called me a few months later said we have a seat for you here, would you like to take it.

One area the club was on the ball for me at least.

:thumbsu:

scezza was the lucky recipient of my MCG and ETihad seats. The Etihad seats in particular are fantastic.

:thumbsu:

scezza was the lucky recipient of my MCG and ETihad seats. The Etihad seats in particular are fantastic.
Indeed. I'm very lucky. My previous Etihad seat was still very very good, this one's just better :) My main reason for moving was the annoying fan though.

The other interesting thing for me too, Lance Uppercut I didn't realize no reserve seat is provibed at the G. Has it always been like that?

It's strange because except for teh Anzac game, you'd think there would be far more spare seats at the G. Especially when Etihad's capacity is alimiting factor on our memberships.

The other interesting thing for me too, Lance Uppercut I didn't realize no reserve seat is provibed at the G. Has it always been like that?

It's strange because except for teh Anzac game, you'd think there would be far more spare seats at the G. Especially when Etihad's capacity is alimiting factor on our memberships.

Over a third of the MCG (including most of the wing seats) is alloted to the MCC and AFL Members, so Essendon and no football club can offer those. A fair share of the level 2 seats are also alloted to the function rooms. Docklands limiting the club's membership is a bit of a furphy.

Over a third of the MCG (including most of the wing seats) is alloted to the MCC and AFL Members, so Essendon and no football club can offer those. A fair share of the level 2 seats are also alloted to the function rooms. Docklands limiting the club's membership is a bit of a furphy.
Etihad has the

medalion club.

Centre Wing club

Diamond club.

I'm sure plenty of corporates too that have them before teh clubs.

Not as much of a make up as the G, But still starts to become limiting IMO.
I Still think the G has a far higher capacity to the club than the

Etihad has the

medalion club.

Centre Wing club

Diamond club.

I'm sure plenty of corporates too that have them before teh clubs.

Not as much of a make up as the G, But still starts to become limiting IMO.
I Still think the G has a far higher capacity to the club than the
Access One also, that's a chunk of the level two flank.

Is there more tickets being released? Trying to get general reserve tickets (tomorrow) I wasnt able to get any earlier ticketek was being horrible. Thanks for any help.

General public tickets usually sell out in minutes so I'd be organised tomorrow, but you should be right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back