Anzac Day...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm cool with there being a fair few games on ANZAC Day this year, but it bothers me that we aren't the first game.

Instead some game nobody gives two shits about apart from the fact it's played in Wellington gets to open ANZAC Day.

As it will be played in the morning, I think it will capture less attention than it has the last two years.

As it will be played in the morning, I think it will capture less attention than it has the last two years.
Hasn't it always been on before our game though?

It has been a night game for the last two seasons. There is a news break between our game and the start of St Kilda's.
Oh, right. Shows you how much attention I've paid to that game.

I can see what they were trying to do with this jumper, but I've always felt having the Anzac 'A' made the jumper special in itself, as try though they may to replicate this game in different states/countries, this will always be THE Anzac game against Collingwood.

In short, we've gone 20 years without changing the jumper on this great day, why change now?

Did everyone who wanted to get tix?
Where are you all seated?
I think ill be in a sea of black and white
Olympic side wing.

Yup home game this year, so M54, row A.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a mate's wedding rehearsal (I was in the bridal party) for last year and now my brother has to move into his new place this Saturday...and I owe him a favour.

The universe ******* hates me!

M29

Bought my tickets today. If you want tickets you can buy them from Ticketek now. However, if you want bottom or third level tickets you can only buy single tickets AFAIK

MCC somewhere...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back