AO tv coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, that one got me as well. The coverage also stated that Nishikori was a very similar player to Hewitt and thus it was an intriguing matchup.

The fact that freaking Luke Darcy is doing some of the coverage is laughable enough without this s**t.

They have to hype them up somehow, as ridiculous as said hyping sounds. Edben doesn't really have any specialties in his game.

The remarkably average Matthew Ebden takes to court...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So according to the EPG on my tv, C7's plans is to broadcast the tennis on 7 till 6 and then shove it onto 72.

Yeah, they did that last year too didn't they. Doesn't matter you guys would rather it all live anyway

Not in sunny WA, once it goes on 72 at 6pm when WA goes to news it will stay on 72, will be interesting to see if ratings drops occurs.

Everyone should have access to 72 now as you need digital TV for reception, so it being moved to 72 at 6pm is not an issue. Isn't that actually a positive now as to what it used to be in Perth for night sessions?

Everyone should have access to 72 now as you need digital TV for reception, so it being moved to 72 at 6pm is not an issue. Isn't that actually a positive now as to what it used to be in Perth for night sessions?

It doesn't bother me, just hasn't been advertised at all, given its Perth mate, they are always going to whinge about it next week, you mark my words.

It doesn't bother me, just hasn't been advertised at all, given its Perth mate, they are always going to whinge about it next week, you mark my words.

haha well at least you know where it will be broadcast. Have enjoyed the coverage this year on 7 in regards to them showing the majority of the days play on 72 and 7mate.

So can we confirm how foxtel will be conducting their coverage? Showing both outside courts matches of their own then and using ch7 footage of main court matches but showing in HD?

So can we confirm how foxtel will be conducting their coverage? Showing both outside courts matches of their own then and using ch7 footage of main court matches but showing in HD?

I think it will be like last year with no red button multi court selection and instead just jump from court to court. I read somewhere the 1 hour daily review will be on again at 6pm instead of showing live matches on the outside courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back