AOE Arrow energy

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Only bought these last week, and already green for me, which is a surprise considering everything else I bought in the last 6 months went down, initially.
Got these for long term, they've dropped the takeover bid for PES today and looking at the chart, 2.70 is the next resistance level, if it breaks that then who knows.

Gahh, it's taken me forever to post a chart and if I had the software to draw a line I would, this is fridays closing price and today its up about 4 cents, the line at 2.70 is key, and if it breaks that then 2.70 becomes support, atm its resistance, but the bottom trend line is up, btw if anyone has good charting software please let me know, otherwise i'll go and use incredible charts and pay.

Still yet to hit that short term pennant break out target of 3.40.

Good news out today.

Probably the second most important energy play on our stock market today, in terms of the future.

Will be an absolute monster for many years to come. Been on since just after 60c. Hoping it will one day enable me to buy half of Freo. :)

Haven't researched this stock but have it in my watchlist. Has to be one of the more volatile stocks - the peaks and troughs of this stock always seem very high every few days.

Still yet to hit that short term pennant break out target of 3.40.

Good news out today.

Probably the second most important energy play on our stock market today, in terms of the future.

Will be an absolute monster for many years to come. Been on since just after 60c. Hoping it will one day enable me to buy half of Freo. :)

What made you get on it way back then?

Great buy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back