Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe McDevitt could explain why his organisation never utilised the powers given to them by the Australian government that would have allowed them to do pretty much exactly that whenever they chose?

As for Essendon not looking forward to it, wtf does that even mean? Dank has maintained he has not done anything wrong, why would you think he's suddenly going to admit it under cross examination in an appeal to get off the charges he did get done for?
*sigh*

They could have fined him for every day he didn't come. But he could have come, and said nothing. because, although they could make him attend, they couldn't make him talk.

They knew this. He had made it clear he had nothing to say, no documents to give. What's the point in forcing someone to attend who has nothing to say, and no documents to give?

Seems to me they displayed sound judgement in NOT enforcing him to turn up to say nothing.

does anyone actually believe he will turn up?

I think he is completely full of s**t and can't see him going near a tribunal. He just wants to stay semi relevant in the news so he can keep getting sportsman night gigs
The real test will be if his lawyers exchange documents by the set date (to be determined at a directions hearing). If they don't, the case can be thrown out.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next big headline for Dank is that he's necked himself. Geez what a shambles his life has become. Unemployable, absolute public disgrace, spending all his money on a futile mission. What's going to be left after all this? I think his friends, if he has any, should have him on suicide watch. His behaviour sounds suspiciously "endgame" now.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next big headline for Dank is that he's necked himself. Geez what a shambles his life has become. Unemployable, absolute public disgrace, spending all his money on a futile mission. What's going to be left after all this? I think his friends, if he has any, should have him on suicide watch. His behaviour sounds suspiciously "endgame" now.
You seriously underestimate Dank.

Maybe. What else do you think he's got cooking? I guess if he's one of those genuine narcissistic personality types, he wouldn't be able to off himself.
His other business interests are going extremely well. You forget who else has commercial interests with Mr. Dank.;)

Read Chip latest article on Dank..

Seems one of Dank's lawyers went and quit on him on Friday after not receiving instructions and the new lawyers (same as his defemation case) are now asking for months to prepare...

They lost though didn't they? So Dank maybe using them to shift monies to the legal firm before declaring bankruptcy...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, and not sure if he would even win...

Honestly think this appeal is about the defamation case, as the only defendant he may get his wish and have it public. Hence providing him the soap box. Could also be why his lawyer on this side of things quit on him and the defemation lawyer took over. Think he wants it public and get everything in the public areana. Could back fire on him if found guilty, but work in his favour if found not guilty even on some charges.

It's not defamation if the public already believe you are slime. Operates an antiageing clinic. QED.

I expect will be necked by outlaw bikie gang type more than necking himself. May set it up to look like a suicide possibly.

Well it may look like the cases aren't heard together, and Essendon players will continue instead of waiting
Assuming the AFL will extend the period for Dank's defence. I don't and they most likely they think he won't actually appeal.

Assuming the AFL will extend the period for Dank's defence. I don't and they most likely they think he won't actually appeal.
I don't think they will be heard together. Why? Because they have notified the parties and judges. Dank hasn't had any input (that we know of) of all this (such as selecting location, panel members etc)

I don't think they will be heard together. Why? Because they have notified the parties and judges. Dank hasn't had any input (that we know of) of all this (such as selecting location, panel members etc)
That's because as conjoined parties the time, place and people are the same.

Agreed looks like it wont be held together.

At best might be a partial consolidation, the charges directly relating to the players being injected with TB4, but ASADA cross appeal makes this unlikely.

The ASADA cross appeal from my looking into it has put all Dank's WADA appeal on hold as WADA can only proceed once all other avenues are exhausted.

Agreed looks like it wont be held together.

At best might be a partial consolidation, the charges directly relating to the players being injected with TB4, but ASADA cross appeal makes this unlikely.

The ASADA cross appeal from my looking into it has put all Dank's WADA appeal on hold as WADA can only proceed once all other avenues are exhausted.
Nah WADA will steam on at full speed remembering they did that with the players. This WADA not ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back