Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

ah this is amazing. Wtf is in the drinking water at ASADA hq that turns everyone into such bumbling morons? Seriously, have they done anything right, ever??

LOL to the ******* max, so McDevitt hears Dank is appealing and thinks it's an opportunity to start swinging his big dick with a counter appeal! Nek minnut, call from WADA hq saying "Ben, ffs, have you even read the afl anti doping code?? You have just ****ed us. Now we can't appeal".

Oops. Er, amend that document and let's never speak of this again :$

Well everybody in Australia.

Essendons fault. Sooner you guys accept this, the more you will appreciate the process.Players signed up to it, so deal with it
actually that's a load of crap. I have no issue with the process needing to be followed, but the players didn't sign up to it. The AFL did. I know you're going to give me the whole, well the players signed with the afl, so they kind of did sign up. Well, no they didn't. They have no choice if they want to play afl.

And if you disagree with me, take it up with people like HTB hero Social Litigator Natalie Hickey who raised the prospect of the Swiss federal court shutting it down because of how convoluted the "agreement" between wada and the players is...

Why is it all about ASADA, who started the mess in the first instance?
so that excuses asada for forever and again does it?

Interesting logic. Extrapolate that and you're ok with police corruption, because hey, if the drug dealers hadn't have made all that money in the first place the cops wouldn't have been able to get bent

Well everybody in Australia.

Essendons fault. Sooner you guys accept this, the more you will appreciate the process.Players signed up to it, so deal with it

Everybody in Australia.

Seriously you sound weird when you say stuff like that.

Also, let's think about something for a second. Let's say at 10:30 am today, the EFC calls a meeting and "accepts this". What's gonna happen then? Is it just going to go away is it? Magic? like "POOOF!"

ah this is amazing. Wtf is in the drinking water at ASADA hq that turns everyone into such bumbling morons? Seriously, have they done anything right, ever??

LOL to the ******* max, so McDevitt hears Dank is appealing and thinks it's an opportunity to start swinging his big dick with a counter appeal! Nek minnut, call from WADA hq saying "Ben, ffs, have you even read the afl anti doping code?? You have just stuffed us. Now we can't appeal".

Oops. Er, amend that document and let's never speak of this again :$
What have they done right?

If the plan was to disrupt Essendon in a long and laborious way, then I'd say they have done a pretty good job.

What have they done right?

If the plan was to disrupt Essendon in a long and laborious way, then I'd say they have done a pretty good job.
yes, true, asada are not a professional regulator legally obliged to be a model litigant as a government body.

Only on BigFooty

actually that's a load of crap. I have no issue with the process needing to be followed, but the players didn't sign up to it. The AFL did. I know you're going to give me the whole, well the players signed with the afl, so they kind of did sign up. Well, no they didn't. They have no choice if they want to play afl.

And if you disagree with me, take it up with people like HTB hero Social Litigator Natalie Hickey who raised the prospect of the Swiss federal court shutting it down because of how convoluted the "agreement" between wada and the players is...
Well that's where the players need to amend their contracts with their juicy salary.

If they don't like the AFL guidelines/rules, then don't play. It's simple as that

Well that's where the players need to amend their contracts with their juicy salary.

If they don't like the AFL guidelines/rules, then don't play. It's simple as that
such a redundant argument. No s**t? I'm not arguing they shouldn't.

But don't try to tell me the players signed up to it. What they did was sign up to the ONLY elite level Australian football league in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

such a redundant argument. No s**t? I'm not arguing they shouldn't.

But don't try to tell me the players signed up to it. What they did was sign up to the ONLY elite level Australian football league in the world.

That's one of the worst replies I've ever seen.

Redundant argument?? Why? Because it's valid and you can't argue with it??

And then you suggest they actually didn't sign up to the WADA Code? Really?

So now asada are aiming to get dank on attempted use of TB4 but the players on use of TB4? I'm confused. Clearly it's just become about scalps and justifying existence now.

Think its just to make sure Dank is found guilty and has nothing to do with sports again.

Why do you think ASADA is after his patient records? Every patient who is players an affiliated sport is an extra charge against him..

Think its just to make sure Dank is found guilty and has nothing to do with sports again.

Why do you think ASADA is after his patient records? Every patient who is players an affiliated sport is an extra charge against him..
His patients aren't patients in the true sense of the word. The term would be clientele, yes there would some records which would be covered under 'medical in confidence' but his commercial transaction would be considered exactly that, commercial transactions.

His patients aren't patients in the true sense of the word. The term would be clientele, yes there would some records which would be covered under 'medical in confidence' but his commercial transaction would be considered exactly that, commercial transactions.

Yup, could have been more precise in my language.

The fact it's a commercial transaction and the AFL tribunal has already found his commercial interests subject to the WADA code during his time as an EFC official...

What a surprise. Trying to manage something that is not in their control

Piss off AFL
What a surprise. That you would write such a clueless post.

Don Quixote would be proud.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back