Competitions Apply for the Saints Digital Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

They're looking for supporters to ask those irrelevent questions similar to schneiderman time. I doubt they'd of picked somone with Rahul knowledge so they don't get shown up or actually ask relevent questions about TAC etc.

Great initive by the club and hopefully the winners surprise us all. Otherwise you'll just have to leave your questions till next years player sponsorship.

Was hoping someone from bigfooty did just it just so we can get a report about barrels after pick 22 :D
"St Kilda; pick 21: Corey Ellis"
"St Kilda; pick 22: Tom Lamb"

"Nurse.... he's coding!!!"

Also good for us borderline social anxiety introvert types, as we can sit here in comfort in the knowledge that we never applied, never throught of applying, and whoever did apply for the position is obviously insane.

Hehehe yeap. I'd find the whole thing too stressful to enjoy it. I'd rather sit back at home watching it on tv and reading this forum/twitter

But I think we are seeing a small negative with this idea, which isn't a big deal, people end up getting pissed off or feel hard done by and end up judging the winners.

In reality it should just be seen as a bit of fun and any fan involvement with the club should be encouraged rather than discouraged. There's always next year for em

Jul 7, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Swansea, Wizards
It's just my opinion mate, I'm not jealous at all because I couldn't apply because of other commitments. I guess I wanted to see somebody win who knows about the Draft and the players who will be drafted, if the club aren't looking for that fine. Not sure why the club also emphasized the social media angle and then select 3 people with hardly any followers?

Would you describe yourself as a real supporter?

What defines you as a real supporter ?

Why aren't these people real supporters?

Have you contacted these people and ask if they no who Luke Dunstan is? It's odd that the girls favourite player but she doesn't no who he is - what did she say when you asked her that?

Why is he a tosser? Because he likes mayonnaise or because he uses hair wax?

Am I a real supporter? Can you please give me your judgement on me. I know you know nothing about me, but that hasn't stopped you making the sweeping judgement on these three.

Well this thread degraded quickly. Let's get it back on track and judge the winners on their performance.
Shut up. You're not a real supporter! And my Dad's bigger than your Dad!

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes.
Hes got more gunk in his hair than Cameron Diaz in 'Something about Mary' and he has dug up Errol Flynns corpse and ripped off his Moustache .:eek:

Anyway, now ive got all that childish Jealousy out of my system:p. Good luck to him and the other winners :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Im sure they will have a great time. Good on 'em:thumbsu::thumbsu:
07-Most-Famous-Movie-Masturbators-There%E2%80%99s-Something-About-Mary.jpg

thomas_m18

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2009
Melbourne, Aus
AFL Club
St Kilda
Imagine if gws did have 3 would have done 1 for 3 and 4 no worries :)

Might as well lock him mccartin now surely they would have had a word with the digi rookie otherwise :D

SpannaMan

Senior List
Oct 8, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
One of the lads has released 'his' phantom draft.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-11-27/digital-rookie-mock-draft

FWIW has us taking McCartin, Lamb and Miller.

I just clicked on this link as it was posted on Facebook and thought, gees that guy looks familiar. I did a quick Facebook search and sure enough he's on my friends list (Henry Williams). He's actually a great guy, I went to school (Hutchins) with him and rowed in the same crew with him for 4 years. I remember at school he mentioned his uncle was a saints player but for the life of me I can't remember who he said it was.

Last edited:
Back