Media Apply Within

Remove this Banner Ad

ALBERTON SWAMPRATS HIRING

help-wanted-ad.jpg

Massive opportunity for the right party
Do you have the strength and desire to come and work for the largest Alberton based SFA club in the competition?
Are you prepared to put in the hard yards, get your hands dirty and work long, tiring hours?
Is getting excessively drunk appealing to you?
Do you have a weird fixation with goats?

If so then the Alberton Swamprats have a great opportunity for an interested party (or parties) as we are looking for a new boot studder for the upcoming S19.
All inquiries for this position may be forwarded to chief goat handlers I_Dont_Care and Power Raid .

In another exciting opportunity, the Swamprats are also actively recruiting for spots on their playing list for the upcoming season - all resumes, along with at least three referees should be forwarded to:

spookism, Noobz0r and MoOP
C/- Railway Hotel
Sometime during Happyhour

Alberton, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wait, so what is this for? Captaincy, Full Forward, what?
You seem to know the categories. Your not on the prowl are you Boo???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is debating making the switch to the Swaprats, talk to us at the Roys first, we are one classy outfit.

Pfft... you are on the Swamprats headhunting list - beware a PM soon.

Wait, so what is this for? Captaincy, Full Forward, what?

Boot studder, it clearly states that.... I can see I'm going to have issues with your resume aren't I.....

Yeah...... no.

Speaking of receiving resumes.... footage has emerged of me receiving Citroins....

ZhC5G.gif

Most team would want fitzroybulldog, the only problem is that if he does search for greener pastures the Roys will be left with a mostly inactive list.

Shhhh you, we need a stats man, stop talking yourself out of getting to the interview stage.

Boot studder, it clearly states that.... I can see I'm going to have issues with your resume aren't I.....

Speaking of receiving resumes.... footage has emerged of me receiving Citroins....

ZhC5G.gif
HarryPotter-Meh.gif

The Swampies are s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back