Media Apply Within

Remove this Banner Ad

HarryPotter-Meh.gif

The Swampies are s**t.

May I present the bare future

bear future.jpg

I_Dont_Care is already playing for us.

Perhaps his intention with that post was to illustrate the fact that he is I_Dont_Care's alias. "I really don't care" is a carefully constructed and deeply layered post containing a vast array of hidden messages and symbolism. On the surface, it could be misconstrued as a simple dis for all things to do with this thread, but if you were to investigate further, you would actually come to find that it's a beautiful, multifaceted post with a Harry Potter reference to better reinforce the notion of his isolated nature and damaged psyche that comes from living a double life, just as I am sure Harry Potter was doing all along (may or may not have ever read the books or seen the movies, just assuming Harry Potter is about a spy in a wizard school, right?).

If Citroin was indeed playing as an alias all year long, then kudos to him for pulling off one of the most inane and irrelevant (word of the day! word of the day! I used the word of the day! give me five points) double crosses of all-time. I demand the Bears be stripped of all premiership points, the Wonders handed the wooden spoon on a technicality and the Swamprats forced to sign Citroin.

Perhaps his intention with that post was to illustrate the fact that he is I_Dont_Care's alias. "I really don't care" is a carefully constructed and deeply layered post containing a vast array of hidden messages and symbolism. On the surface, it could be misconstrued as a simple dis for all things to do with this thread, but if you were to investigate further, you would actually come to find that it's a beautiful, multifaceted post with a Harry Potter reference to better reinforce the notion of his isolated nature and damaged psyche that comes from living a double life, just as I am sure Harry Potter was doing all along (may or may not have ever read the books or seen the movies, just assuming Harry Potter is about a spy in a wizard school, right?).

If Citroin was indeed playing as an alias all year long, then kudos to him for pulling off one of the most inane and irrelevant (word of the day! word of the day! I sued the word of the day! give me five points) double crosses of all-time. I demand the Bears be stripped of all premiership points, the Wonders handed the wooden spoon on a technicality and the Swamprats forced to sign Citroin.

impressed.gif

As a beautifully scripted conspiracy theory as that is, I feel Occam's Razor is best applied here....

Also, you are on the shortlist......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Citroin was indeed playing as an alias all year long, then kudos to him for pulling off one of the most inane and irrelevant (word of the day! word of the day! I used the word of the day! give me five points) double crosses of all-time. I demand the Bears be stripped of all premiership points, the Wonders handed the wooden spoon on a technicality and the Swamprats forced to sign Citroin.

You know I once googled Citroin and it came up as thus:

citroin.jpg

Does this horseless carriage look like it doesn't care to you?

How do you mean?
This thread is lazy. Stinks of desperation. Best to target individuals, make them feel special, show that the club is active in its pursuit of particular players. That's certainly the method that we undertook at the Royals both during the "coup" (or what I call the "captaincy outsourcing") and over last off-season. The model seems to be pretty bloody effective doesn't it.

The Furies didn't like our model. They advertised explicitly over the board and ended up with Uncle_Leo. LOL.

So ye this is lazy. Kind of like some jerk starting a qooty super thread and not getting past like round 3. Bloody lazy.

This thread is lazy. Stinks of desperation. Best to target individuals, make them feel special, show that the club is active in its pursuit of particular players. That's certainly the method that we undertook at the Royals both during the "coup" (or what I call the "captaincy outsourcing") and over last off-season. The model seems to be pretty bloody effective doesn't it.

The Furies didn't like our model. They advertised explicitly over the board and ended up with Uncle_Leo. LOL.

So ye this is lazy. Kind of like some jerk starting a qooty super thread and not getting past like round 3. Bloody lazy.

Don't worry we are targeting individuals and will continue to do so.
I have already got a few more targets in mind just on who has replied to this thread.
This thread is really just an announcement of our intentions that we will be actively recruiting well known to players to improve our stocks.

It's the old bait and switch, my supreme overlord.

Don't worry we are targeting individuals and will continue to do so.
I have already got a few more targets in mind just on who has replied to this thread.
This thread is really just an announcement of our intentions that we will be actively recruiting well known to players to improve our stocks.

It's the old bait and switch, my supreme overlord.
Liked for the last bit.

Go the Rats.

Plenty of off-season to recruit outside SFA also. I'm looking forward to seeing less of a Port influence. I don't think I would be able to stand seeing the lyrics for "never tear us apart" posted on game day ten times.

Liked for the last bit.

Go the Rats.

Plenty of off-season to recruit outside SFA also. I'm looking forward to seeing less of a Port influence. I don't think I would be able to stand seeing the lyrics for "never tear us apart" posted on game day ten times.

This is SFA. What is a port?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back