April - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Regular posters will know I'm completely bias towards IAD. I've mentioned his excuses in particular races and have backed him heavily a couple of times this campaign and have been burnt. I should have learnt after the first up run, where he looked well below par fitness wise, that he was probably a bit behind meaning he is just targeted for the big dance. I was just happy to watch him go round in the BMW, and the run was great. I think he'll be beating the best field the race has ever produced, and has potential to win this well. You could have gotten a phenomenal price about him earlier in the week. A profit for level stakes Each-way, for a horse of his standards, I thought was too good to be true and just can't see myself losing on the race. I think Silent Achiever has peaked, and owners will be ecstatic with what it has done this prep. Royal Descent and Green Moon are my dangers at decent prices, but at the 200m I think we'll witness something special with IAD, who from all the horses looks like it's ready to explode.

Well done

hope you got the due rewards on the pumt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back