APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

mate u came out to my opponent and said AND I QUOTE " Quickly come over to the coach he said something about pushing forward" YOU ARE SUCH A FLIPPING SPUD that u cant relay a messade of PUSH TOWARDS THE BALL...

and that is why you are a bad runner
bockchoy, your the fullback yes? my direct instructions from the coach was to tell the player, next stoppage in play on the other-side of the ground, get over to the sidelines to have a chat with the coach.

i am gob-smacked as to how a runner in year 10 aps has caused so much controversy.

this thread is absoulotley rocking with my controversial posts, having said that think its time to part way with the big footy forum, and my ongoing love with the geelong college boys.

steinfort23, what is your relationship like with number 4 of haileybury10A's?

is it time to hang up the runners vest?,
cheers.

josh, carnt give in that easy. haileybury will rebuild and come out with the good's, when teh team works together. lots of big names had a down game last week, against the rednecks. will bounce back strong.

look boys
geelong v caulfield this week
haven't heard much about caulfield
i heard they got some absolute toool playing for them
number 3 i think

look boys
number 3 i think

yeah I think his name is white
yeah i also heard he is a toool
also heard HATCHY ripped him up last year

carn GTOWN!

look boys
number 3 i think

yep, his names jordy whyatt, not really a toool but he's jsut always gotta have his input into everything.

yer mate...they may rape us cause that's there way (taking and giving it up the rim) but that will never happen with our fluinant midfield and no1 ruckmen in the aps yr 10...thats if he dosen't play 1sts!!

Yewwwwwww mass punch on with the team that annal probes the the best(caulfeild) plus college will win by 25+ with there pocket rockets (Motlop) and the number 1 lank in yr 10 footy (willo) oh i wont forget the sling shot mobile ( stain)..

xavier are by far the best side in the comp, however to say they beat sctoch comfotatably is going a little far. from what i hear it was only 13or so points with the game being sealed in the last minute, personally wouldn't call that comforatable after having been about 5 goals up and 3/4 time. Themaster i have to say if your not playing for xavier, which you claim not to be, then i wouldnt start commenting on other schools sides if your not out there in the thick of it. Also your ideas on other sides are all flawed and illogical, but seriously congrats on taking your watching of yr10 football that seriously. xavier are clearly a great side and that's evident by the sheer number of players listed above. but once again some of the players listed i feel don't deserve the kudos they get, keith and golds are the standouts. never seen bruest play but must be alright but nsw isnt the greatest footballing state and lets be honest richards name gets him places. to haileybury boys, you have a crack but your not great, good bunch of fellahs though at least. geelong no one really wanst to listen to you crying about numbers and how good you were. respect to the boys playing ones but to have 8 out does highlight weaknesses in above age groups.
yehh i agree geelong are digging a hole for themselves so juststop now, and xavier to beat grmmar by a fair margin, grammar arnt that good, they beat us but neither of us played a good game,one of the most boring games i ever played, if you watch their tll curly haired kid youllbeat em easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep, his names jordy whyatt, not really a toool but he's jsut always gotta have his input into everything.
jordy wyatt is a harder player than any of yous, and caulfield would be top two or three if there best players werent playing firsts, i wouldnt underistamate them, n plus geelong are nothing

jordy wyatt is a harder player than any of yous, and caulfield would be top two or three if there best players werent playing firsts, i wouldnt underistamate them, n plus geelong are nothing

dont worry mate i over estimate caulfield, i think they are pussy pieces of s**t which is much more than they deserve

yer caufield are underistamted at giving and taking it to the rim hole, but i wouldn't underistmate college this week..playing away without key midfielders of which some hav stepped up to the big stage and playin against g.grammar 1st this week. punch on against anal probers this week!
mate the midfield is williams, carr, hatch and motlop
still a very big threat against the shitty caulfield midfield

okay...there seems to be something about you geelong boys and talkin about anal and rim jobs and rape etc. get a ****in life
your no good this year and dont keep coming up with the...ohh but our whole midfield is out cause even if they were in you wouldnt be as good as previous years
and caulfield are not in the top 2 or 3

okay...there seems to be something about you geelong boys and talkin about anal and rim jobs and rape etc. get a ****in life
your no good this year and dont keep coming up with the...ohh but our whole midfield is out cause even if they were in you wouldnt be as good as previous years

you absolute spud your the first person to mention rape.

wait... what makes you say we wouldnt be as good maybe if you guys had won the past 2 years then yeh i would cop that on the chin but considering we won yr 8 and yr 9 thats a bit harsh ..

ilovefooty agreed. the 8a and 9a 'premierships' which you didnt even win convincingly aren't going to go very far when it comes to 1st 18 level geelong boys, so stop taking over this forum with your crap you spuds. I hope caulfield have a win tomoro, not only are they decent blokes on the field they're good blokes off unlike you gimpshows.

Mate there are only two good players in the year 10 aps Mitchell Howes and Joel dinatle. they are both freaks you would all know joel but mitch you might not of heard of because he played 1st b ball in year 7 and this is his first year of school football and is in the 1st. Micthyy also pulls good woman.

Mate there are only two good players in the year 10 aps Mitchell Howes and Joel dinatle. they are both freaks you would all know joel but mitch you might not of heard of because he played 1st b ball in year 7 and this is his first year of school football and is in the 1st. Micthyy also pulls good woman.

nah nah good on you mate
stick up for ur boyfriends
doesnt matter if their s**t footballers
as long as u get to bend over tonight u'll be happy wont u mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back