APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

mate i played footy with him last year for the caulfield bears, he is an out and out gun. His disposal is perfect by foot.

too true mate, kenny is a great kick and has the best footy brain.. wait till he bulks up and he will be awesome in year 12

MGS had a good win against caufield at wheelers hill, with Jackson paine, shaun edwards and fletcher roberts playing 1's and with james smith out due to injury it was a bloody good win with twice as maany scoring shots as caufield

my mistake gotch is in around 5 with keith maybe higher...
hunter probably should be in that swuad but still dont think he is no.1
hunter should have definitly been in that vic squad and there was alot of speculation of why he wasnt and any first team would be grateful to have him. He is one of the top three players in year 10 APS probably Paine, Hunter and Purcell

hunter should have definitly been in that vic squad and there was alot of speculation of why he wasnt and any first team would be grateful to have him. He is one of the top three players in year 10 APS probably Paine, Hunter and Purcell

definetly mate,, :thumbsu:

Wesley Vs MGS today was a great match. MGS won by 2 goals, but Wesley had one extra scoring shot. It was tough, hard and fast-flowing footy all day. Wesley got within a goal in the last quarter, but couldn't quite pinch it. Both teams can hold their heads very high.

purcell is not top 3
paine, golds, hunter win the top 3 hands down
i dont rate purcell compared to those 3
purcell is very quick yes, but when he gets the ball doesnt know what to do with it and isnt effective

Wesley beat Geelong College (12-13-85 to 5-6-36). That ends the season for Wesley with 6 wins & 4 losses - not sure where that puts Wesley on the 'ladder', but I assume at least in the top half (a lot better compared to where some people rated us)! Looking forward to next year...

grammar beat skevs by at least 35 points. we end the season with 1 loss to xavier and a draw to caulfield (who we played again and beat them by 20 points).

agree with the last post, good end to the year for grammar
margin couldve been greater as well if not for an unfortunate injury to varma, touted to go gold coast way next year. He kicked one superb goal, beautiful text book set shot from 50ish, but then was rested second half as to not risk him for the ones next year

The highlight for me (as a bystander) in the St kevins Vs MGS match was number 21 for MGS taking the mark of the millenium. i think he's name is something Watson. the ball was floated high onto the wing and he was one on one with his man wrestling for a better body position. suddenly out of nowhere he decides to leap (he apparently has an 85cm standing vertical leap) onto the opponents shoulders from a standing start. his knee was resting on the left shoulder of his skevs opponent and with Watson's fingers dangling in the wind awaiting the pill, the ball hit his mits with a solid 'clunk'. He then hovered on the mans shoulder for a bit and then floated back down to earth calmy like he takes those sought of marks in his sleep. Great mark by easily the best player on the ground. Watch that kid for the future. he is sure to win a couple of Toyota's with his freakish leap!!

purcell is not top 3
paine, golds, hunter win the top 3 hands down
i dont rate purcell compared to those 3
purcell is very quick yes, but when he gets the ball doesnt know what to do with it and isnt effective

Fair call
i know timmy golds hes a top kid with a amazing vertical leap and strong hands, he kicks the ball well but needs to work on other things like bulking up and also tackling.
would have been number 4 in my books

As I said at the start of the season Xavier are a class above the rest. They played a poor game against MGS but still beat them fairly comfortably. MGS are the next best like I said at the start of the season but as I'm sure you all will agree on Xavier will be the team to chase in 2011. Golds was picked for the AIS/AFL squad 30 players under the age of 18 picked in Australia. I would love to see the real ladder but from word of mouth it would go.

Xavier
MGS
Scotch
Caulfield
Skevs
Wesley
Hailurbury
Geelong
Brighton

Hate to say i told you say but us Xavs dont no what losing is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair call
i know timmy golds hes a top kid with a amazing vertical leap and strong hands, he kicks the ball well but needs to work on other things like bulking up and also tackling.
would have been number 4 in my books

nah golds is still no.1 for me...he has come off a great carnival at the nationsals and is now at the ais...takes the win for me

As I said at the start of the season Xavier are a class above the rest. They played a poor game against MGS but still beat them fairly comfortably. MGS are the next best like I said at the start of the season but as I'm sure you all will agree on Xavier will be the team to chase in 2011. Golds was picked for the AIS/AFL squad 30 players under the age of 18 picked in Australia. I would love to see the real ladder but from word of mouth it would go.

Xavier
MGS
Scotch
Caulfield
Skevs
Wesley
Hailurbury
Geelong
Brighton

haileybury didnt win a game for the season

Xavier
MGS
Scotch
Caulfield
Skevs
Wesley
Hailurbury
Geelong
Brighton

I wouldn't rule out caulfield for the premiership in '11. Theeir best players all played 1's, and three or so of them are in the AIS i think aswell.

Xavier
MGS
Scotch
Caulfield
Skevs
Wesley
Hailurbury
Geelong
Brighton

mate wesley smashed caulfield.. defs not top 4

jackson paine afl player superstar pick 1 to gws, dont no why hawks didnt trade buddy for the number 1 pick and pick big j paine up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back