Game AQFL- Australian Qooty Fantasy League

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an idea

This competition should be run with all 16 teams. Then the games could be played the same time the real teams play (with the exception of finals).

Now, we might have trouble getting 16 keen coaches. Well, we should just play with what we have now with the other teams being 'computer' teams. They are unchanged and have the same lineup each week.

These 'computer' teams can be taken by anyone at any time during the season. (When people see what it's all about, they might want to join.)

Thoughts?

Not trying to ruin your game or steal your thunder JRR but this game doesn't look like it's going anywhere. You probably know more about what's happening than me though so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have an idea

This competition should be run with all 16 teams. Then the games could be played the same time the real teams play (with the exception of finals).

Now, we might have trouble getting 16 keen coaches. Well, we should just play with what we have now with the other teams being 'computer' teams. They are unchanged and have the same lineup each week.

These 'computer' teams can be taken by anyone at any time during the season. (When people see what it's all about, they might want to join.)

Thoughts?

Not trying to ruin your game or steal your thunder JRR but this game doesn't look like it's going anywhere. You probably know more about what's happening than me though so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Its A Idea

I have an idea

Thoughts?

Looks like there going to be 16 teams now!

Here IMO is West Coasts best 22.

FB: Shannon Hurn - Darren Glass - Brett Jones
HB: Mark Nicoski - Adam Hunter - Adam Selwood
C: Michael Braun - Tyson Stenglein - Andrew Embely
HF: Beau Waters - Quinten Lynch - Mark LeCras
FF: David Wirrpanda - Josh Kennedy - Mitch Brown

R: Dean Cox - Daniel Kerr - Matthew Priddis

Int: Mark Seaby - Chad Fletcher - Sam Butler - Brent Staker

Emg: Jaymie Graham - Jamie McNamara - Ben McKinley

Here IMO is West Coasts best 22.

FB: Shannon Hurn - Darren Glass - Brett Jones
HB: Mark Nicoski - Adam Hunter - Adam Selwood