Are Moulamein Protenders Or Contenders???

ARE MOULAMEIN PRETENDERS OR CONTENDERS

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always thought that when the game is close and the pressure is on, a side that has been good for a number of years will overcome a side that has recruited well for the first time in ages. Consistently good sides know how to win, but wakool/harvey changed that, didn't they? But moula don't really have a Harvey, do they?

i think the season will be more even than in past years which is good for the league and teams will be knowing they have a chance most weeks, rather than the teams out of the 4 thinking they will get pumped all the time by the top teams

I always thought that when the game is close and the pressure is on, a side that has been good for a number of years will overcome a side that has recruited well for the first time in ages. Consistently good sides know how to win, but wakool/harvey changed that, didn't they? But moula don't really have a Harvey, do they?
No, but they have a fatcat..

Get a grip on yourself. It was good to see the club showing some enthusiasm when they are winning. How about you give them a chance for once.

Thought it would be a great time of year to crank this baby up again!!!!!!! Hahaha, and i think we all know the answer now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back