Are North the only team making up the numbers in the finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Norf have played at the G twice this year and won once against Melbourne after literally and figuratively "shitting the bed" against Collingwood in the 2nd half. Im going to back us in to beat them at the G

Dude - you lost to the Dees at the G.

I really, really can't see you beating 4 good sides in a row especially if you throw in the travel required.

Any of the 5-8 teams are capable of an upset. I can't see any of them pulling off 3 of them.
That's what I said

Every team in the top 4 looks capable of winning the flag on their day, while the Dogs, Tigers and Crows have all improved this year and look like they could knock off any team with a bit of luck.

North haven't improved this year and look to be stagnating, they had a good win over Freo at home but the way the Dogs dominated them on the weekend goes to show how far off they are from the rest of the top 8 sides. I suspect a big win by us this week will further prove my point.

Every game in the finals series looks like it could go either way but clearly whoever plays North first will be at a massive advantage.

OP is a troll pretending he is a tiger. C'mon mods ffs, just read his post history since july, its all troll posts lol

I really, really can't see you beating 4 good sides in a row especially if you throw in the travel required.

Any of the 5-8 teams are capable of an upset. I can't see any of them pulling off 3 of them.
Exactly, one upset yes, aside from that, it's a waste of time for all of them and they may as well have finished as low as we did.

Do mods do anything to keep s**t like this on the bay? this place is going down the shitter

Agree mate its pretty bad. Forward Press you are a main board mod, so bringing it to your attention. Ban the OP and his main account, my spider sense is telling me he may be a WC man

And to the below North posters, the OP is a troll, a free pass for the below but keep going and my god ill unleash every north joke i can :p

Richmond supporter literally signs pact with football gods ensuring Tiges bundled out in week one by ... North.

Can't wait to beat the tiges two weeks in a row.

i am going to destroy OP if North roll Richmond first week of finals.

My post will be on the news it will be that hate filled

The only team in the bottom four that concerns me is Adelaide.

Richmond and the Dogs happy to play at the G and send them on their way.

Has anyone told cotchin where the games at yet?

Be sad if he went to the wrong venue come finals.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NM is a Jekyll and Hyde side, so it's hard to know.

considering they would be far and away the best 2 players in your team, but i forgot thats not norf's style with your best player over 40 is it? gee real premiership contender in the next few years there
lol ok mate #justrichmondfans :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sick to death of Norf always being talked up as on the cusp and pushing to be a top 4 side. The amount of media attention they get infuriates me, every week it's either a great win or a shocking loss. Then every single week it is "this is the game that will define Norf" etc etc. They're an irrelevant team that will always finish 5th or below on the ladder.
Opposed to your massive legend club with your spread of talent, recent finals success and great culture LOL

To the more cocky tiger trolls. A smart North would rest players this week and play you first week of finals fresh... But now I hope we go hard win and send you to die in Adelaide.
To cocky dogs fans... Hopefully see you at the MCG

I'm reminded of the 2001 season here. In the final H&A round, Essendon played Richmond and lost. As a result, Richmond finished 4th, rather than 5th, and played Essendon again in the QF. This time they were totally smashed off the park.

Could history repeat itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back