Are North the only team making up the numbers in the finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fit wells > fit delidildo and that other guy, i cant even remember his name.

Of course at the moment its the other way around because hes injured o_O

A crippled Lids>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a punch drunk street bum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wells
Now I can play this game until the cows come home, so to back up your claims you'll need provide some evidence and not just an opinion pulled out from your...

Last edited:
im not saying this with confidence that theyd win away, i think it would be close but on form adelaide would have to be well ahead of richmond/north. top 4 are easily the best followed by dogs then adelaide in my opinion
I see where your coming from.
I did say that north were the weakest, followed by Adelaide. Which puts them 7th best.
You said top 4 are the best followed by dogs then crows, which makes what you said the 6th best.
So we aren't really far off in opinion.
Could even say they'd flog freo. I think everyone will come finals

I find it pretty funny how easily some dismiss the other three sides in the bottom half of the 8. Particularly when one side was beaten by another 2 days ago.

There is no match up between Richmond, North, Adelaide and the Dogs that is easy to pick or where one side has a clear advantage over another. Adelaide in Adelaide is the hardest match but is unlikely.

Anyone who says otherwise is either arrogant or deluded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back