Are Spurs a big rock climbing club?

Are Spurs a big club?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WHAT DO WE THINK OF TOTTENHAM?

Seems Wealstone has delusions of grandeur.

Maybe he is a closet Liverpool fan? It'd explain a lot.

mind-the-gap2_original_original_crop_north.jpg

This is their biggest seller ever:

yl8f33h.jpg

Seems to cut out after the 42nd minute though.

Actually we feel fine thanks

wpid-gun__1400359464_celebrations1.jpg

gun__1433018399_winners.jpg

url

Arsenal-FC-Press-Conference--UEFA-Champions-League.jpg

i

I think the proper test of being a big club is finishing above Arsenal in the past 15 years.

Spurs are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I think we all know that.

How to respond to this dick measuring contest....

105.jpg

Did you vote yes or lol?
Why bother. It's a poll that was always going to be decided by 90% of posters who support clubs that finished higher than we did, well the 80% + the Liverpool fans but you see my point.

From what little I've seen this definitely goes down as one of the more pointless threads in this board's recent history. Having intentionally not read anything beyond the first and last page, am I right in guessing it's a dozen pages of Arsenal supporters posting memes/using phrases like "lol if u think ur a big club" and Spurs supporters calling them campaigners?

From what little I've seen this definitely goes down as one of the more pointless threads in this board's recent history. Having intentionally not read anything beyond the first and last page, am I right in guessing it's a dozen pages of Arsenal supporters posting memes/using phrases like "lol if u think ur a big club" and Spurs supporters calling them campaigners?

In fairness you are missing several posts making sense and looking at a mature broader picture.....You'll spot them easily. They are mine.

I'm sad that due to posts being moved it looks like I made this thread and not my good pal Bojan KantKick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately a couple of posters who don't like the idea of Spurs being a big club like to throw personal insults as a response.

All that proves is they've lost the argument

nothing personal mate.

PS. Selwood ducks
As I said I'm not overly fussed, the opinion and poll were always going to be skewed due to the proportion who support higher up clubs. Hardly a fair discussion for this demographic.

As for the last bit, sorry you're going in my little black book next to HBF, nothing personal mate;) :p

Duly noted.
As I said I'm not overly fussed, the opinion and poll were always going to be skewed due to the proportion who support higher up clubs. Hardly a fair discussion for this demographic.

As for the last bit, sorry you're going in my little black book next to HBF, nothing personal mate;) :p

So I'm safe?

Unfortunately a couple of posters who don't like the idea of Spurs being a big club like to throw personal insults as a response.

All that proves is they've lost the argument

No. The argument was lost the second you wanted to be a "big club" using rationale based in the 1960's.

Back in your box.

Most of them are new fans thats why, probs picked their team with playstation.

Back