Are Spurs a big rock climbing club?

Are Spurs a big club?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In Europe I support Barcelona, Celtic, Sampdoria, Hertha Berlin. None of them really a patch on City, and to be honest I spend very little time thinking about any of them. Probably "supported" those clubs for 20 years or so, but I would say I'm more invested in the CFG clubs I've only been supporting for a year or two.
and I get teased for a similar attitude going for Arsenal/Dynamo Moscow/Shakahtar Donetsk etc. in Europe. :(

I'm a Melbourne Victory member who goes to all the home games.

But when Victory played Liverpool a few years ago, as much as I barrack for Victory, it was not exactly a hard choice.

just a friendly though. there's nothing in it.

and I get teased for a similar attitude going for Arsenal/Dynamo Moscow/Shakahtar Donetsk etc. in Europe. :(

I'm pretty sure that's not what you get teased for.

Revised stadium plans. So proud. Serving the community whilst trying to grow the club organically the right way. 61,000 is bigger than the Emirates I believe, and the ground itself is fantastic. The NFL franchise will grow our revenue. Everything has been superbly thought through. Doesn't strike me as plans from a small-time club

http://dailym.ai/1eFkzNJ

post-7147-0-81680100-1436370845_thumb.jpg

Is everyone missing the most important aspect?

THE WORLDS LARGEST INDOOR ROCK CLIMBING WALL, PEOPLE!!

Number one in rock climbing walls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im pretty sure the interior of the spurs stadium design is identical to a design which was proposed for liverpools new stadium in 2008, before that hideous thing hicks and gillett announced, and before FSG decided on redeveloping Anfield.

The exterior is different
upload_2015-7-9_8-45-40.jpeg

But......

upload_2015-7-9_8-45-56.jpeg

white-hart-lane-new-spurs-stadium-plans_3322922.jpg

LOL tottenham, rely on liverpool for scouting and transfer targets, now new stadiums.

clueless campaigner
We were more successful than Chelski and $ity before they were cashed up giving them "big club" honours.

Leeds, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Nottingham Forest, Burnley and Sunderland were more successful than Chelski also pre-Abramovich.

Once the new stadium is built by 2018 and we can start offering Arsenal type wages to retain top players for a few more years we might have a few years in the CL and if it all clicks have a title push.

Haha great thread title change.

It's hard when their only good players are a French keeper and a guy with two first names.
Bit harsh though LC, the side that finishes 5th has a few more than 2 good players.

Back