Redbacks No More - SACA spuds are back

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone needs 1 CHILD ticket to the Big Bash Cricket tomorrow night at the Adelaide Oval Adelaide VS Sydney please let me know as I have 1 to give away. (Can be emailed so easy to send :)) (Might be able to upgrade to Adelaide for a fee but you will need to contact the SACA it is for the Northern Grandstand

Worth posting on the Cricket Board

One good game and nothing else. Needs to find some form along with Hughes especially given Klinger may miss.

Actual severe back spasms....... probably from the latter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like actual...
or from carrying the side?

Was a lame joke initially, but now I'm hearing back spasms and a sore hammy.

There seems to be talk he could still play, but I think we should definitely let him rest, particularly when there is half a season of shield to go, and the fact he could play an ODI or two. Hales and Hughes are due for a score, Reardon and Hasan are in good nick. Hopefully we give Head a crack at 5 or 6, and put Ludeman somewhere he isn't a liability.

EDIT: Heard Botha could be back too. Even less of a reason to risk Klinger.

Ludeman is a very competent opener to replace Klinger.

If Botha plays, the Bangladeshi misses.

Never thought I'd ever sound like an old cricket fogey.... but...

I think the 20/20 stuff is rubbish - Slog slog slog, 6, 4, 6 caught in the deep and clean bowled...
Strikers doing it without the 4's and 6's at the moment

He better not.
Id rather drop one of our pacemen (even Tait) to keep him in the side.

As Carl said, we can only have 2 internationals. Since Al Hasan was brought in as an injury replacement for Botha, then they can't play together.

Now, I don't know what happens if Hales were to miss.

As Carl said, we can only have 2 internationals. Since Al Hasan was brought in as an injury replacement for Botha, then they can't play together.

Now, I don't know what happens if Hales were to miss.

Oh poop! Cant we count Botha as a local considering he plays shield?
That sucks!

Pretty ugly 58 from Hughes and the Dean runout is frustrating. We're in need of some Reardon whacking.

Anyone else finding following the Strikers so similar to following the Crows? So many of these "close but not close enough" moments. Our game last night was Crows 101, throw game away early, wrestle it back into contention only to fall at the last hurdle anyway.

Strikers were not even close today.

Even the wide thing kept them to a low score that they never looked like reaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back