Redbacks No More - SACA spuds are back

Remove this Banner Ad

We will be looking for a new coach if thats the case. And if he wasnt involved then Cox is just a total moron....... which up until now I didn't think.

If he can reproduce his form from this year, with Hodge and Pollard also in the squad..... maybe..... thats some serious hitting power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont care about the 50 over stuff, win the shield. Cossie coming back and opening his fat mouth again doesn't help.

I dont care about the 50 over stuff, win the shield. Cossie coming back and opening his fat mouth again doesn't help.

Will the PAP cheersquad be there to cheer them on again this year?

Cam White & D Hussey destroy redbacks. Just another year huh?

Good to see fat s**t is at his underwhelming best. Seriously, what does this organisation and it's employees do exactly in the lead up to cricket season? This is Fitzroy-esque.

I don't care how many runs Puddings makes, getting him back just highlights everything wrong with the Redbacks.

I don't care how many runs Puddings makes, getting him back just highlights everything wrong with the Redbacks.
We had him as a youngster and developed him, got rid of him when he was entering his prime, he dominated for years with Tassie and helped them win a couple of Shields, now we get him back when he's past his best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back