Are the wonders the greatest team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

PtSVcuJ.jpg

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
EKA curse has never been real. I am to good to be cursed by some bull s**t.

It's real and you are one of many suffering from it, this thread is evidence of your affliction.

That reminds me, I need to do another rankings thread.
I'll kick you off.

1. ClarkeM
2. croweater 41
3. PVF
4. Eth
5. Wise Guy Sam
185. akkaps ;)

He also mentioned me and I will be his better this time next week.

Fact is I was meant to play against the Wonders in a grand final this season and win.

Also forget the EKA curse.

What about the pantskyle curse?

I'm sick of your s**t, I hereby curse you. Well done, the Dragons will now lose the GF and I might be allowed in the Wonders after party.

I'm sick of your s**t, I hereby curse you. Well done, the Dragons will now lose the GF and I might be allowed in the Wonders after party.

You left the Wonders look what happened.

You arrived at the Roys look what happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season's team, or the club in general? And Qooty team or just 'team'? Because I think the A-Team are flat out the best team ever.

You left the Wonders look what happened.

You arrived at the Roys look what happened.

Yes. Clearly I am cursed. I have now cursed you. I like you heaps and heaps. I can't wait to hang out bestie.

You are awful.

Yet I'm infinitely better than you.

We have this dance so often my wins just keep coming. Leo you are a pathetic piece of s**t of a poster and are god awful at bantering. You are so terrible that you radiate toxic fumes, if you were on fire I wouldn't even waste my piss to save you.

Yet I'm infinitely better than you.

We have this dance so often my wins just keep coming. Leo you are a pathetic piece of s**t of a poster and are god awful at bantering. You are so terrible that you radiate toxic fumes, if you were on fire I wouldn't even waste my piss to save you.

Who do you play for now?

Calm down, we don't want another melt down.

Who do you play for now?

Calm down, we don't want another melt down.

Hur hur oh Leo a meltdown is disappearing from the league and announcing a retirement only to come back only weeks later. Lying to your current team to get to another team etc etc, basically how you do things.

A meltdown is what you do most of the time. Runs and cries when he loses. You are a soft utensil.

We've both played for the same amount of teams you moron.

Hur hur oh Leo a meltdown is disappearing from the league and announcing a retirement only to come back only weeks later. Lying to your current team to get to another team etc etc, basically how you do things.

Didn't lie to anyonen a lot of players at the Royals knew my situation and they were quite accomodating.

A meltdown is what you do most of the time. Runs and cries when he loses. You are a soft utensil.

My my, such abusive words. I better run off and cry.

We've both played for the same amount of teams you moron.

Do you have a team?

Didn't lie to anyonen a lot of players at the Royals knew my situation and they were quite accomodating.

My my, such abusive words. I better run off and cry.

Do you have a team?

Yes the team is called The Las Vegas Bears. Make yourself familiar with them as I will be stomping on you from Vegas from now on. Easiest job in the league is bettering you.

So easy that everyone does it.

And the Royals knew well before you decided to tell them that you were going to the Dragons. I made sure of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back