Are we actually Criminals?

Are Collingwood supporters Criminals

• Yes

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever been booked by a cop for a driving offence?
Been locked up in a dry cell?
Been warned for behaving badly?
Been removed from a ground while supporting our great club?

If you have had dealings with the police but not as a victim you must answer YES.

Lets Laugh at ourselves if everyone else thinks we're Crims then lets take ownership of our criminality!
To answer your questions
Yes (speeding was a lead foot 20 years ago)
Yes (I got to drunk as a 17 year old and the police keep me away from the public for a few hours)
Yes (see above)
No (generally im a good boy at the footy although I use to sneak in burbon in the 1990s)

To answer your questions
Yes (speeding was a lead foot 20 years ago)
Yes (I got to drunk as a 17 year old and the police keep me away from the public for a few hours)
Yes (see above)
No (generally im a good boy at the footy although I use to sneak in burbon in the 1990s)
Commended for your honesty :p

Have you ever been booked by a cop for a driving offence?
Been locked up in a dry cell?
Been warned for behaving badly?
Been removed from a ground while supporting our great club?

If you have had dealings with the police but not as a victim you must answer YES.

Lets Laugh at ourselves if everyone else thinks we're Crims then lets take ownership of our criminality!
I refuse to answer your questions on the grounds they may incriminate me.

Read the other day Collingwood took over Essendon as the club with the second most amount of MCC Members.

Thread title should be changed to:

'Are we stereotyped as criminals on the basis of ancient prejudices and jealousies?'
I don't think that's 1061 meant :p

Not ashamed to admit it, before I got a straighty one-eighty girlfriend (now fiancée) and a good office job - I had been in a fair bit of trouble.. Don't mind a scrap.. When I used to DJ I'd dabble in some non-appropriate behaviour lol..

Read the other day Collingwood took over Essendon as the club with the second most amount of MCC Members.

Perhaps it's an indication that Essendon supporters are moving across to other clubs ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you'll still send me the youtube links of you yeah ?
Might have to go to a different type of "tube" to see me in action.;):p

I've been kicked out of the ground many times.
Security guards were often mates of mine though so we had a good laugh about it.
I've got plenty of missing teeth too, that counts for a lot.
Maybe we need a poll on if you're a toothless collingwood supporter too.
You're a stereotype and an archetype at the sametime.

Back