Are we actually Criminals?

Are Collingwood supporters Criminals

• Yes

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I got married, I class that as a life sentence, does it count?

Hahahahahahahahah......Hahahahahahahahahaahaahah.
I've clocked 30 years.....Hahahahahahahahahahah....

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

We aren't any more, the culture has changed except for Swan and a couple of the younger lads who have a crack here and there.
Swanny has tammed down, everyone likes a night out and I think as long as its just vodka lime and soda and couple of cheekies up the left from time to time, Swanny will do what he wants and that's fine by me.
I know their is players in our club who wouldn't even eat their skin of a roast chook, but we dont have a drug problem, its only when they run out of them, or get caught, like Jolly costing Dane his brownlow by dobbing the bloke in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We aren't any more, the culture has changed except for Swan and a couple of the younger lads who have a crack here and there.
Swanny has tammed down, everyone likes a night out and I think as long as its just vodka lime and soda and couple of cheekies up the left from time to time, Swanny will do what he wants and that's fine by me.
I know their is players in our club who wouldn't even eat their skin of a roast chook, but we dont have a drug problem, its only when they run out of them, or get caught, like Jolly costing Dane his brownlow by dobbing the bloke in.

You've gotta run a couple up the right one also just to balance it out.
You can't have one clear and one blocked one.
That's just bloody annoying.;)

Of course not.
But I would appreciate a hand to loot, I mean MOVE some furniture from a, crap,MY luxurious two storey mansion today.
It has to be between 9.15 and 4.45 though.
Thanks in advance.

How about buying a factory seconds electrical item that brakes down within days of purchase so a person decides to buy an actual new item from X store only to find the seconds item that broke down is the actual current model. So said person asks customer service about bringing the broken item back for a replacement without the receipt and they are more than happy to oblige.

End result is new item for less than 1/2 the price, LOL.

How about buying a factory seconds electrical item that brakes down within days of purchase so a person decides to buy an actual new item from X store only to find the seconds item that broke down is the actual current model. So said person asks customer service about bringing the broken item back for a replacement without the receipt and they are more than happy to oblige.

End result is new item for less than 1/2 the price, LOL.
naughty:rolleyes:

Back