Your fave original flavour of shapes?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Vapor

All Australian
Aug 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
What happened to the Texas BBQ shapes? Flavors of the world series I think, yellow box

They were way better than regular BBQ shapes

Pumbi

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Clarence United, Spurs, The Heart
Well isn't this coincidental.

I went to the supermarket last night and bought 2 packets of BBQ shapes for $4. I chucked both packets straight into the trolley and again into the cupboard without looking.

Didn't I get a shock when I went to the cupboard tonight to realise that they were infact Italian Woodfired Pizza...(its okay, they are unreal).

But which fool decided to use the exact same green colour that is so recognisable with BBQ?

Jul 11, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haven't had bbq shapes in a long time so can't comment on them, but has anyone else experienced a significant drop in visible flavouring on pizza shapes during the last 6 or so months?

Pizza and BBQ are the Federer/Nadal with Chicken Crimpy the Djokovic.

All others are Roddick/Hewitt.

lol nice analogy:thumbsu:

chicken crimpy should be catching up any moment now

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Anyone tried the Sensations range? Honey Soy Chicken, Vintage Cheese & Chives, Roasted Garlic & Parmesan, Tomato & Chilli, etc.

RequiemBlade

All Australian
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Anyone tried the Sensations range? Honey Soy Chicken, Vintage Cheese & Chives, Roasted Garlic & Parmesan, Tomato & Chilli, etc.

Tried the Roasted Garlic and Parmesan, nothing special. I'm going back soon to grab some more shapes but am not really sure whether to use any of my 'shapes quota' on this Sensations range :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Cheese & Bacon by so far the others might as well not exist.

Poll says no...
carol-beer-computer-says-no1.jpg

NAUGHT5

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2008
Locker No. 27, Visy Park.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Phillies, Bulls
Anyone selecting BBQ obviously just wasn't in the right frame of mind when they selected. It is by far the superior shape flavour.

Chicken Crimpy is the only flavour I dislike.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
I am an old **** and want to complain about the lack of toppings on shapes nowadays.

I'm with you, I'm an oldie and when we're talking 'original' that list has savoury, bbq and chicken crimpy. All the rest are Johnny Come Latelys.

Pizza and savoury for me closely followed by cheddar cheese.

Back