Food, Drink & Dining Out Arnott's Shapes - the definitive poll

Your fave original flavour of shapes?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Definately Cheddar. BBQ would come in 2nd, Crimpy would be 3rd.
Savoury are also very underrated. Pizza taste like s**t.

But Cheddar just dominates the rest
This guy gets it.

Do they still have those roadies ones? I enjoyed the salt and vinegar flavour of those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would rather in-a-biskit brand. But they seem to have disappeared. I could destroy a box of cheese-in-a-biskit in minutes. Shat all over shapes. Once upon a time they used to have swiss cheese holes in them. Something arnotts could never pull off.

cheese_biskit.jpg

Last edited:
Would rather in-a-biskit brand. But they seem to have disappeared. I could destroy a box of cheese-in-a-biskit in minutes. Shat all over shapes. Once upon a time they used to have swiss cheese holes in them. Something arnotts could never pull off.

cheese_biskit.jpg
I only see chicken (drumstick shape) in a biscuit at the supermarket now days, can't find the cheese ones at all and they were the best!

Brownlow and GF are some of the very rare occasions that I allow myself to gorge on a pack of shapes or chips (whether in 1 or 2 sittings). So looking forward to next week!:D

I'm a BBQ shapes man. Echo the sentiments of those old enough to remember when they had twice as much flavouring on them though! :(

I like Pizza shapes, but does anyone else dislike the way the topping kind of cuts into your mouth? Unlikes BBQ shapes where you can chuck them in your mouth whole and suck all the flavouring off.

Oh God, I'm getting a flavour boner. London is too far away from a 7-11.

Back