Game Day Around the Grounds Rd 16-20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where the contenders surge and the pretenders drop off.

Collingwood, Richmond, Bulldogs, GWS, North, Port, Adelaide all fighting for positions 5-8. Or will the Eagles drop off with some tougher games coming up and have a top 4 spot open up?

Blues aren't in it, but there is plenty happening over the next 5 weeks to keep AFL fans interested.

Really looking forward to this weekend. Could be a magnificent round of football with so many games which could genuinely go either way.

The only game I can definitively pick a winner in is our game which unfortunately looms as a potential mauling.

The other 8 games of the round I reckon are genuine 50/50 contests, or close to it.

Aaron Black is just not AFL standard, probably is, North have him signed to the end of 2017.

Black was highly rated pre draft, I wonder if he is the product of poor player development or poor attitude at NM (probably both)

That Laverde kid looks the goods for Essendon :)

Aaron Black is just not AFL standard, probably is, North have him signed to the end of 2017.

Black was highly rated pre draft, I wonder if he is the product of poor player development or poor attitude at NM (probably both)

Typical, Black jets goal of the night seconds after I posted that.

Starting to think Zakarikis is a downhill skier.
For a team crying out for leadership since Jobe's injury, he has shown zilch.

Was looking like a certain A Grader 18 months ago, nowhere near that level now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost his way at North. Has the talent. Needs a fresh start. Think Freo have been lookiing quite closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back