Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 3 Prelim Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow! 28 degrees on GF Day! Can't wait to be at the G on Sunday, but boy I wish it was to see our boys!

You're going to struggle @ BlueBelle

Go Hawks............I mean Eagles................I mean................Hawks..............................* it............just bring out Angry Anderson.

You're going to struggle @ BlueBelle

Go Hawks............I mean Eagles................I mean................Hawks..............................**** it............just bring out Angry Anderson.

Hawks all the way!

Yeah, yeah...........you say that now but if they start getting close to 16........??? :)

Turn the heat up to 30 degrees and the Hawks will wilt as they did against us in '87

Lol that might be a different story but they've got a few more flags to win before they catch us!

Yeah, yeah...........you say that now but if they start getting close to 16........??? :)

Turn the heat up to 30 degrees and the Hawks will wilt as they did against us in '87
Yep, too hot in the kitchen that day. Totally unnecessary for Harry to break Tuckie's nose, but hey.......

Geez Fyfe played game with a fractured fibula literally crazy brave.

Luckily no long term damage perhaps more luck than management!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could Luke Darcy get even more disgraceful after his interview with Josh about leaving Carlton. I totally wanted to cry. I fact I woke up on Sunday not very happy.
Did not see the interview, what did Darcy say ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back