FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Should of been a spin-off after Smallville with Justin Hartley 'The Green Arrow' sigh

Not a fan of Amell's portrayal of the Green Arrow? I'll admit the Justin Hartley costume was more in line to the comics.

Just on that, with Roy's costume looking pretty cool, I wonder if they'll beef Ollie's costume up to try and ensure it isn't overshadowed.

Justin-as-Green-Arrow-justin-hartley-1349619-338-450.jpg

Not a fan of Amell's portrayal of the Green Arrow? I'll admit the Justin Hartley costume was more in line to the comics.

Dunno about Rainfall but personally I had a hard time adjusting to Amell's portrayal as I was so used to seeing Justin Hartley play Green Arrow for so long. Having had time to adjust I like Amell's portrayal better than Hartley's. Mind you they are 2 totally different characters at different stages of development.

Dunno about Rainfall but personally I had a hard time adjusting to Amell's portrayal as I was so used to seeing Justin Hartley play Green Arrow for so long. Having had time to adjust I like Amell's portrayal better than Hartley's. Mind you they are 2 totally different characters at different stages of development.

Yeah, from memory, I think a lot of others who watched Smallville were initially disappointed that Hartley didn't get cast as Green Arrow though I think Amell eventually won most of them over. I was pretty lucky in that I didn't watch Smallville back in the day, otherwise I'd probably be in the same boat! :p

I think the other potential issue is that DC have said they want to keep their cinematic movie and TV universes separate (so having a different actor play Ra's makes sense - though would have been awesome to see Neeson, though you'd suspect with his movie commitments, he wouldn't be able to get on the show too often/regularly.)

In other casting news, another ex Spartacus cast member has joined the show!

http://www.designntrend.com/article...y-joins-arrow-cast-play-captain-boomerang.htm

I think the other potential issue is that DC have said they want to keep their cinematic movie and TV universes separate (so having a different actor play Ra's makes sense - though would have been awesome to see Neeson, though you'd suspect with his movie commitments, he wouldn't be able to get on the show too often/regularly.)

In other casting news, another ex Spartacus cast member has joined the show!

http://www.designntrend.com/article...y-joins-arrow-cast-play-captain-boomerang.htm

Cap Boomerang was a member of the suicide squad in the latest DCAU release, maybe they will reunite Crixus and Ashur again. Still hating each other ofcourse.

As long as they dont do a terrible aussie accent I wont mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cap Boomerang was a member of the suicide squad in the latest DCAU release, maybe they will reunite Crixus and Ashur again. Still hating each other ofcourse.

Ha yeah, that's what I'm potentially dreading too...the irony is the guy playing Ra's is an Aussie :confused:

I wonder what they do with Slade/Deathstroke/Crixus in Season 3?

Captain Boomerang always has had a bad aussie accent in DC history look at the cartoons he was in. So they are now steeling Flash villains seems a strange choice with Flash now its own show, also hes not a ranga? He was in a couple of issues of the New52 Suicide Squad as the leader, but that didnt work out well.

Can't wait either! Just started rewatching season 2. Man, I hope Slade Wilson/Deathstroke makes some appearances!

Does Flash start this week as well?

Recently came to this show, but marathon'd my way all the way 'til the end of season 2. Love it :thumbsu:

Was great to see Manu Bennett (CRIXUS!!) a part of the series too.

He's an interesting actor. In real life during interviews etc, he actually comes across as a really nice, engaging dude who really gets into the parts he has to play and loves talking about it. I mean heck, it can be hard for the interviewer to get a word in :eek:

Also, in real life he seems to use a more normal higher voice, whereas whenever he's acting, he gets that low gruff voice going.

Recently came to this show, but marathon'd my way all the way 'til the end of season 2. Love it :thumbsu:

Was great to see Manu Bennett (CRIXUS!!) a part of the series too.

He's an interesting actor. In real life during interviews etc, he actually comes across as a really nice, engaging dude who really gets into the parts he has to play and loves talking about it. I mean heck, it can be hard for the interviewer to get a word in :eek:

Also, in real life he seems to use a more normal higher voice, whereas whenever he's acting, he gets that low gruff voice going.

Also Azog in The Hobbit. Hopefully he's a regular in season 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back