FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

loved the comic references in the episode. All they were missing is to suggest Ollie call his hideout the Quiver. thought the episode could have been better, also wished they had ARGUS arrest/hold Captain Boomerang and have him show up on the Flash later with Captain Cold and some of the other Rouges. Also though it was just kinda dumb to have the hideout invaded again. And when Captain Boomerang said he had 5 bombs i expected there to only be 4 since that comes up at times in flash comics.

Also with Wells in flash they are hinting at him being a New God more and more every week,

Really great ep last night, loved just about everything they did. Only thing I wished they included was maybe a scene where Wells met Palmer, that would have been the icing on the cake for me.

Besides that, loved the Diggle/Cisco/Roy banter.

Ollie getting a new suit was pretty cool and the fact they gave Barry a space in the Arrow Cave/Quiver for 'whenever he's in town' suggests there could be more crossovers in future.

Really liked how they made Captain Boomerang look like a legitimate threat too...and name dropped the Suicide Squad again (hope that means we see another SS ep this season). When he eventually pairs up wit Captain Cold and co, they will make a pretty fearsome bunch of villains.

BIG eps of Arrow and Flash to come next week if the previews are anything to go by!

Verdant got shut down by Isabel.
Plus there is no one left to run it.

Just on Sarah's death it cant be Merlin because she said 'What are you doing here' in a sincere voice.
I think its odds on that Nissa killed her with Ra's a distant 2nd favourite.

The rank outsider is Thea.
And its the rank outsider.. albeit not in a stable frame of mind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that was a good episode, and will be a nice way to introduce the Lazarus pit. They cant use it on Sara because the pit causes more damage when not used on a recently dead body like with Jason Todd when they made him Red Hood. It will be interesting to see who they get to bring him back and what Ollie gives up in return. I think they will have him go back to his killing ways or at least have him kill people at times. Great way to end the year, but now feel the 2nd half of the season will be about over-throwing Ra's

You think Talia will do it?
Marc Guggenheim also sent out a tweet that the next episode "the return" does not refer to Oliver or Slade, Sara maybe?
ceebs waiting till Jan for next ep fukin

Fair to say that ending was a literal cliffhanger! :p

Looks like its up to Daddy Dig to assume the mantle and protect the city...at least for a few eps :D

CW-Arrow-John-Diggle-as-Arrow-The-Hood.jpg

I reckon that Japanese guy from the flashbacks will end up taking Ollie to the pits and maybe Ra's will then kill him, thus provoking Katana's eventual entrance to the show.

Also like Nable's Ra's - I was a bit iffy at first when they first revealed him (kept thinking of Neeson's version) but he grew on me in that ep. Hopefully will play a big part in the second part of the season.

I wonder if the next few eps will give them the chance to flesh out a few other story arcs? Maybe Roy, Laurel, Diggle, Palmer etc will all get a bit more focus?

Fair to say that ending was a literal cliffhanger! :p

Looks like its up to Daddy Dig to assume the mantle and protect the city...at least for a few eps :D

CW-Arrow-John-Diggle-as-Arrow-The-Hood.jpg

I reckon that Japanese guy from the flashbacks will end up taking Ollie to the pits and maybe Ra's will then kill him, thus provoking Katana's eventual entrance to the show.

Also like Nable's Ra's - I was a bit iffy at first when they first revealed him (kept thinking of Neeson's version) but he grew on me in that ep. Hopefully will play a big part in the second part of the season.

I wonder if the next few eps will give them the chance to flesh out a few other story arcs? Maybe Roy, Laurel, Diggle, Palmer etc will all get a bit more focus?
Suicide squad please. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back