FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a bit of an underwhelming return but at least he's back. Don't think I could've gone another episode without the main man.

Is it just me or has all Felicity done lately is cry? That's enough waterworks for mine.

Yeah should go back to wearing tight dresses and saying awkward things

I actually thought Roy did well taking the lead, and was about the only thing that worked the last few episodes, they could have done more with Diggle I always liked the character but was a shame he stayed on the sidelines even with Oliver gone.

One other thing I'm enjoying is how they're playing Malcolm, nice mix of homicidal killer and loving dad...... Except 'flashback' does not have to mean floppy haired wig :rolleyes:

Last edited:
One other thing I'm enjoying is how they're playing Malcolm, nice mix of homicidal killer and loving dad...... Except 'flashback' does not have to mean floppy haired wig :rolleyes:

to be fair it was 21 years ago. Cant really have him looking the same.

this show is good but at the same time it could be soooo ******* STUPID!

The scene where the civilians standing up to the thugs was cringe worthy and just plain fking stupid. 50 bad guys with machine guns decide it would be easier to run in and create an all in brawl instead of mowing down every single civilian within 30 seconds
3077217049.gif
3077217049.gif
1625187496.gif
1625187496.gif
1625187496.gif
1625187496.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

Felicity mad cause oliver wont give her his D :oops:

was bad but again to be I fair cringed at the same scene in The Dark Knight Rises as well, and Roy jumping off the truck like he was on a kids rope swing was another bad one but they're still keeping a lot if it working imo.

Be interesting to see how it goes when Ray Palmer goes superhero too and if they bring wildcat in anymore. I wouldnt mind wildcat and Laura teaming up as a sort of B team and often doing their own thing rather than everyone trying to follow Oliver out every episode.

Last edited:
And one last comment on hairstyles, you can really see why they gave Thea that bob whatever it is. It works really well for subbing in a stunt woman for her fight/training scenes.

was bad but again to be I fair cringed at the same scene in The Dark Knight Rises as well, and Roy jumping off the truck like he was on a kids rope swing was another bad one but they're still keeping a lot if it working imo.

Be interesting to see how it goes when Ray Palmer goes superhero too and if they bring wildcat In anymore. I wouldnt mind him and Laura teaming up as a sort of B team and often doing their own thing rather than everyone trying to follow Oliver out every episode.
Yeah that was cringeworthy. If they're going to choose to fist fight then don't show everyone their machine guns beforehand.

Would've been epic if the return was Ollie coming back to defeat Brick. I should've been a writer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really s**t episode.

Although Merlin training Oliver will be cool.

Brick as a villain was just super cheesy. Everything about it was cheesy as *.

When they started running towards eachother, reminded me of Green Street Hooligans lol

The problem is the writers think they have the best show on tv. Some of the things they have said on social media just makes you scratch your head. One of them thought the end scene between Ollie and Felicity was the best thing ever. Cmon.

In hindsight it could only go downhill after the epic mid season finale. The following eps have made that ending almost pointless. Such a missed opportunity.

Still cant get over the fact he didnt die on that mountain and penicillin tea was the cure.

The problem is the writers think they have the best show on tv. Some of the things they have said on social media just makes you scratch your head. One of them thought the end scene between Ollie and Felicity was the best thing ever. Cmon.

In hindsight it could only go downhill after the epic mid season finale. The following eps have made that ending almost pointless. Such a missed opportunity.

Still cant get over the fact he didnt die on that mountain and penicillin tea was the cure.

I still refuse to believe that is all there is to it. Either they are playing funny buggers and something will come out about how they lied to him and brought him back some other way, or the season will end, the writers will realise how much they pissed all the viewers off, and something will happen start of season 4.

We have been promised ep 18 is like the biggest plot twist they have ever done, it also lines up relatively well i believe with the rumoured Flash episode involving
Time Travel
so who knows. The second half of seasons have been incredibly good television after weaker first halves so maybe they can pull it off again.

I am though starting to have doubts after they went on about the 3 eps following the mid finale were some of the best they have done. I get they TRIED something big, but i think through a mixture of poor writing choices plus budget affected scenes they just couldnt pull it off well enough.

Yeah I have no clue what this Lazarus pit is, that people were talking about, but the explanation for Ollie escaping death is extremely lackluster.

I still refuse to believe that is all there is to it. Either they are playing funny buggers and something will come out about how they lied to him and brought him back some other way, or the season will end, the writers will realise how much they pissed all the viewers off, and something will happen start of season 4.

We have been promised ep 18 is like the biggest plot twist they have ever done, it also lines up relatively well i believe with the rumoured Flash episode involving
Time Travel
so who knows. The second half of seasons have been incredibly good television after weaker first halves so maybe they can pull it off again.

I am though starting to have doubts after they went on about the 3 eps following the mid finale were some of the best they have done. I get they TRIED something big, but i think through a mixture of poor writing choices plus budget affected scenes they just couldnt pull it off well enough.

Well one of the writers said a set for the Lazarus pit exists but I am doubtful they will use it as an explanation.

As for ep18 and there biggest twist yet well they like to talk things up massively, I get that its a bit of marketing to get people watching but they do tend to get overly happy with themselves.

Cool to see wildcat back. Random that they had him beat up... After presenting him as someone who had trained laurel from a damsel in distress to badass within months. Way to go on the continuity, guys.

actor is currently on another show. Reportedly they didnt want to kill him off so this was seen as a way to explain a possible absence and also have a return if needed.

Yeah I have no clue what this Lazarus pit is, that people were talking about, but the explanation for Ollie escaping death is extremely lackluster.

I dont follow the comics, but apparantly they are a big deal and heavily connected to Ras. My big problem is not that he survived per se its that they went out of their way to make his wounds look fatal.
I could have handled him falling off the cliff and going missing, but the guy had a crushed throat, two stab wounds with one being one through his chest.
Then next episode the wound is suddenly in his stomach. If the original wound had of been in his stomach, maybe i could buy he survived it but we saw him get stabbed through the chest. That is a collapsed lung at the very least.

Id just like some consistency. Dont build up a major point of him dying only to then half ass it. So much potential wasted, and they wont be able to play that card again, just feels like a wasted opportunity from a show that normally takes those, at least until this season.

Im actually currently feeling Flash has stronger writing.

Yeah I'm enjoying Flash the most right now.

Out of the superhero stuff

Flash
Gotham
Constantine
Arrow
Don't watch agents of shield or the one with the chick

Flash
Gotham
Constantine
Arrow

the one with the chick is the best one at the moment, but arrow is obviously coming out of a funk with the whole Oliver arc

the one with the chick is the best one at the moment, but arrow is obviously coming out of a funk with the whole Oliver arc
I'll check it out.

I'll most likely dump Constantine.

I fall into a bad habit where, I watch shows I don't even like just because I feel like I can't stop halfway.

Right now I can't keep up with my current crop of TV shows (which I'm not even liking) and so I haven't watched anything new coming out.

Considering dropping Arrow though, and last episode definitely made me consider it. Really enjoyed last season with the guy with no eye (can't remember name) and the flashbacks were good. The flashback this season is s**t, laurel is s**t, canary is s**t, merlin is s**t, roy is s**t, speedy is s**t.

... yeah.

Flash
Gotham
Constantine
Arrow
Gotham??? Turn it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back