FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Good that they finally got some reveals out of the way, and can finally concentrate on other stuff.

Would much rather an Atom arc than a Canary one. Enjoy the actor a lot more. But I'm guessing that is coming.

Yeah, that's 2 eps now that Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer) hasn't appeared in I believe.

Maybe he's getting his suit adjusted (looks good in the photos but I think he said it was a bit tight!) :p

A bit better this week, and glad they brought in Speedy (sorry I've forgotten her name [I'm terrible with names and I just finished watching the episode]).

However, Laurel still shits me. I can't get over the fact that she's this good at combat from a few boxing lessons? get the * outta hereeeee

Merlins costume still looks like a homeless man put it together lol

I think the biggest downfall of this show right now, is the lack of quality in the villains. And by that, I mean the performance. Hopefully Deathstroke coming back can rectify this.

Also, Roy was totally perving on them boning.

avusq7U.gif

A bit better this week, and glad they brought in Speedy (sorry I've forgotten her name [I'm terrible with names and I just finished watching the episode]).

However, Laurel still shits me. I can't get over the fact that she's this good at combat from a few boxing lessons? get the **** outta hereeeee

Merlins costume still looks like a homeless man put it together lol

I think the biggest downfall of this show right now, is the lack of quality in the villains. And by that, I mean the performance. Hopefully Deathstroke coming back can rectify this.

Also, Roy was totally perving on them boning.

I think in this season, the league (and Ra's) has been quite underwhelming. Haven't really seen them at all. And even when Ollie fought up that mountain, I wasn't really too bothered with the outcome. Deathstroke was way better.

I wish they didn't kill Laurel's sister. She was heaps better as the Canary.

Just one small complaint, if the team is going to get all high and mighty now that Oliver's back they probably shouldn't have mentioned how useless they were without him when he was gone...multiple times.

Oliver's Basement Hideout
No admittance unless your name is on the list

Oliver
Felicity
Diggle
Roy
Sara
Laurel
Merlyn
Tommy
Thea
Slade
Lyla Michaels (Mrs Diggle)
Amanda Waller
Nyssa al Ghul
Helena (Huntress)
Barry Allen
Dr Harrison Wells
Dr Caitlin Snow
Cisco Ramon...

It's probably harder to get into Verdant at this point.

Oliver's Basement Hideout
No admittance unless your name is on the list

Oliver
Felicity
Diggle
Roy
Sara
Laurel
Merlyn
Tommy
Thea
Slade
Lyla Michaels (Mrs Diggle)
Amanda Waller
Nyssa al Ghul
Helena (Huntress)
Barry Allen
Dr Harrison Wells
Dr Caitlin Snow
Cisco Ramon...

It's probably harder to get into Verdant at this point.
Lol it's ridiculous how they just waltz in there.

I am not liking the whole Thea knows the secret arc. She has to die

After hinting at her being Speedy for 3 seasons it would be kinda s**t if they killed her just as she started to become Speedy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's a badly written character. Has been since day 1. They ruined whatever value she had when they introduced her as speedy then did the track jump and brought in Roy Harper.

This story of this show is 'Great ideas executed poorly and/or abandoned.'

Some of the dialouge/characterisation in that ep was the worst of the shows run - and that's saying something.

I mean, FFS. 'I'm sick of all the lying, if I hear more lies I'll nut and also btw I love Merlyn' then six eps later 'wow, awesome lying bro, you're tops and also btw Merlyn blows'

writers pls go

Good episode after a bit of a down period. I'm actually enjoying the way thea is going and could see her being pretty bad ass as speedy.

Maybe they'll throw her up against Ra's :p

Really liked that ep after a few flat ones. Slade is such a great character, hope they bring him back in a more regular role in the next few eps.

The flashbacks were also really interesting (seeing the other characters was a nice twist. Same for seeing Tommy again. Just needed Moira and Roy IMO and would have been perfect).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back