FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Gearing up to be a great season finale. Action was very satisfying, however still unbelievable that Laurel was taking on trained assassins and winning.

Writing Ray out of the main show now. Roy's departure was ordinary.

Sad to see Maseo go. Nice ruse by Ollie to convince Ras that Tatsu is immune when there is no cure (as far as we know) according to the flashback.

She is immune as is he, they said there is a vaccine but there is no cure.

As long as you are vaccinated prior then you are ok

The new spin off is official a full season ordered by CW.

Titled Legends of Tommorow featuring Atom, captain cold and the older half of firestorm.

not sure if this needs to be spoilered but but Sara Lance/Canary will be in it as well
Pretty solid synopsis for it as well:

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

Should be a ripper show. I'll be filthy if there's no firestorm though, he's been awesome.

Anyone caught the season finale yet?

Id say a strong finish to their weakest season in my opinion.

Some people are stating this could have worked as a series finale and i probably would have agreed with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think that may have been better than last seasons finale, season 1's was still the best though.

Barry "you guys have a hot tub?" Lol

Is there anything felicity doesnt look good in?

Matt Nable was a great Ras, not bad for a former rugby player.

Looks like Diggle is getting a costume next season, I wonder who he will be from the comics.

Hopefully next season will be better overall.
Im guessing very early on next year he will become known as the green arrow.

Also still driving a Porsche I see, Catwoman was right when she said the rich really dont go bankrupt like the rest of us.

Reckon that ending would have been great for the last episode of Arrow.

Barry could have stopped the countless deaths by running the carriers out of the city.

Palmer obviously isn't dead. Was that scene supposed to humorous or does it set into motion the new series?

Reckon that ending would have been great for the last episode of Arrow.

Barry could have stopped the countless deaths by running the carriers out of the city.

Palmer obviously isn't dead. Was that scene supposed to humorous or does it set into motion the new series?

Not sure him being blown up was meant to be humorous. Definitely setting up the new series, in true comic book fashion we just saw his origin story of how he gets his powers.

Speaking of the new series

I was totally expecting Sara to be revealed as alive, especially during the end part with Malcolm as ras al ghul and Nyssa

Sooooo how many Easter eggs does it take before you start thinking "...ok this is happening"? That's another Green Lantern reference after a big one in the Flash. I know it's a lot of expensive special effects but if they can pull off a super gorilla you'd have to think there isn't much they can't do.

Anyway solid end to a season that definitely wasn't as good as the last one. I'm sure season 4 will be better. Should be a "legends of tomorrow" trailer coming tomorrow if not pretty soon.

Flash was the ring. I missed the arrow one. Too lazy to look it up.

No the ring is from the Flash comics, the Green Lantern reference in the Flash was about the test pilot that went missing on a flight. [Hal Jordan on a flight, Aubin Sur crashes/dies, the ring finds Jordan and takes him to Oa]

EDIT: here is a panel of Barry using his costume ring.
New-52-Flash-Costume-Ring-580x359.jpg

Last edited:
mountain cliff > bridge with construction cones, in terms of places I want to see a final fight.

Also if you take a step back, and look at everything that happened in that episode logistically, like what the *? And I still don't understand why Ra's wanted to kill everyone in Starling and why he thought Oliver was going to be cool with it.

Hope they reinvent themselves come season 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back